Looking for support/accountabilty

Options
Hello! My name is Michelle. I am a 39 year old single mom of 3. I work full time and am in a committed relationship so like everyone else I am busy and struggling with balance. I have been overweight my whole life. I had lost 40 pounds after my divorce and I am slowing gaining it back. So I have joined the gym and I am counting calories right now. I really would like an online friend that is in a similar situation for support. I get lost in groups as I am not super talkative. I plan on checking in daily. I would like to lose 65 pounds. I am very motivated. So if this sounds like I would be a great partner for you, add me:)

Replies

• chelle00775
    chelle00775 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    For clarification, by checking in daily I mean I would likely only check in once or twice a day. I just don't have the ability to talk more than that with my work schedule and time constraints. Just want to be honest.
  • mrsKOrtiz
    mrsKOrtiz Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    You can friend me. and Welcome!
  • nev888
    nev888 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    My name is Nancy and I'm in a similar situation (minus the kids) and have about the same amount of weight to lose. I\m going to use this online tool but think some extra motivation is required. Will figure out how this works and feel free to add me and I"ll figure out how to do the same.

Off to work today and have my lunch packed (homemade turkey soup and an apple).