Wanna get under 200 lbs?

12345679»

Replies

• mmmrisssa
    mmmrisssa Posts: 13 Member
    I'm in!! Feel free to add me!
  • DiarrahW
    DiarrahW Posts: 25 Member
    That's my goal as well and I am new to the site. Please add me so we can motivate each other... :)
  • ladyprincess99
    ladyprincess99 Posts: 70 Member
    I'm in I have 70lbs to go before I get under 200 lbs
  • malibootie
    malibootie Posts: 614 Member
    Yes! And I just did the 30 Day Shred!
  • Quierstina
    Quierstina Posts: 201 Member
    Hello :smile:

Just wanted to report that after being at a stand still for 4 weeks the scale finally moved yesterday. I'm taking part in the Midsummer Meltdown and for my first weigh-in I lost 2 lbs. I'm super excited.

I hope things are going well for all of you on your path to getting under 200 lbs :bigsmile:
  • justaloozer
    justaloozer Posts: 122 Member
    I definitely want to get under 200 before the New Year! I weighed in at 291.6 this morning. It might be a stretch but I can do it.
  • cdoane
    cdoane Posts: 11 Member
    My first goal is to get under 200..i am hoping by the end of June, about 20 more pounds to go. Feel free to add me, i can always use the motivation and give and get tips! good luck to everyone!
  • malibootie
    malibootie Posts: 614 Member
    Well, I definately want under 200! I started MFP about 10 days ago...and with watching my calorie intake-lost almost 8 lbs pretty quickly. Then this week, I've been exercising and watching all my calories just to gain 2 lbs. It's really frustrating! Has anyone else had this problem? :grumble:
    Anyway--count me in! :)

Dina, yes I have had this happen. There are several possible reasons (and it probably is a combination of them). 1- calorie intake is important but so is the TYPE of calories and when you eat them. Example, carbs after 5 or 6pm are harder to work off than carbs early in the morning. 2- muscle weighs more than fat. I know, I know. Did you really build up that much muscle in one week? Probably not, but combined with 1 and/or 3 it may be a component. 3- are you getting close to TOM? I know I put on weight no matter how hard I exercise or watch my diet. Those few days before or during I am heavier. Period! (pun intended!) :laugh:
  • AEisele
    AEisele Posts: 98 Member
    Met a little bump in the road.....Had a small surgery to have a lump removed from my tummy. Makes it had to exercise but I think I'll try a little walk. I'm going to see a nutritionist next month to see if I can fine tune my diet. It's hard to loose with the meds I'm taking but I know it's not imposible.
This discussion has been closed.