Looking for some friends!

Options
Beast_And_Beauty
Beast_And_Beauty Posts: 7 Member
edited December 2014 in Motivation and Support
I'm a 21 year old female who's been overweight/obese since probably about the age of 10. I've never had a healthy relationship with food, swaying from a "I don't care" attitude where I'd eat everything and anything I wanted with no control, to "I hate myself" I don't deserve to eat type outlook. I really need help developing a healthy relationship with food, and with no one to turn to in my personal life, I'm looking to myfitnesspal for help.

I'm currently around 250 pounds, however my highest was somewhere around 270 at the beginning of 2015 (I'm 5'6"). My overall goal is to lose over 100 pounds. For now, with little to no exercise (as I am awaiting a much needed knee surgery which caused my most recent spike in weight), but once I am fully recovered am much looking forward to biking, running, and swimming.

I'm looking for friends most preferably around the age of 20 with 100 or so pounds to lose, similarly to me, but anybody highly motivated, and willing to help, is okay with me! <3

Replies

• Beast_And_Beauty
    Options
    Bump! Anyone?
  • NicholeElizabeth92
    NicholeElizabeth92 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me I'm 22 and 222lbs so pretty close stats
  • Beast_And_Beauty
    Options
    I'm a 21 year old female who's been overweight/obese since probably about the age of 10. I've never had a healthy relationship with food, swaying from a "I don't care" attitude where I'd eat everything and anything I wanted with no control, to "I hate myself" I don't deserve to eat type outlook. I really need help developing a healthy relationship with food, and with no one to turn to in my personal life, I'm looking to myfitnesspal for help.

I'm currently around 250 pounds, however my highest was somewhere around 270 at the beginning of 2015 (I'm 5'6"). My overall goal is to lose over 100 pounds. For now, with little to no exercise (as I am awaiting a much needed knee surgery which caused my most recent spike in weight), but once I am fully recovered am much looking forward to biking, running, and swimming.

I'm looking for friends most preferably around the age of 20 with 100 or so pounds to lose, similarly to me, but anybody highly motivated, and willing to help, is okay with me! <3

Edit : I meant to say at the beginning of 2014! I don't think I can drop 20 pounds in a day. :laugh:
  • Beast_And_Beauty
    Options
    feel free to add me I'm 22 and 222lbs so pretty close stats

Added! Thanks! :heart:
  • mystic81
    mystic81 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You are more than welcome to add me too! :)
  • Beast_And_Beauty
    Options
    mystic81 wrote: »
    You are more than welcome to add me too! :)

Added :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
  • Racquel1
    Racquel1 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me also looking for friends
  • mega103
    mega103 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Welcome to add me. 258 pounds looking to loose 83lbs! I am 23.
  • breakingxground
    breakingxground Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm almost 32 with 25 lbs to lose, but when I was 25 I completed a major weight loss journey and lost 100 lbs. I added you :)
  • ctricya
    ctricya Posts: 28
    Options
    feel free to add me!
  • Lau_67
    Lau_67 Posts: 4
    Options
    count me in.. I'm 32 I want to lose 30 to 35 pounds. Add me