Need to lose 100 pounds plus

Options
I am beginning my journey to lose 150 pounds. Anyone else have lots to lose?

Replies

• sherambler
    sherambler Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have about 170lbs to lose total. Feels like an uphill battle some days, but I'm trying to take it one day at a time. If you haven't already, try checking out the groups. There's a lot of great groups dedicated to having a big amount to lose and they provide great support for our specific goals. Good Luck!
  • wennim
    wennim Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I had roughly 150 lbs to lose. I have already lost 100. It can be done. Things have slowed down a bit now but I just keep chugging along. Good Luck!
  • MaryRose75
    MaryRose75 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Need to lose 100+ pounds, not my first try, but hoping it's my last
  • Beast_And_Beauty
    Beast_And_Beauty Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    About 120-130 to lose total here!
  • MYRABUTLER89
    Options
    Me! I'm starting my journey in losing 130-140 lbs. Add me. =) Also, good luck!! You can do it!
  • Chyll88
    Chyll88 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    140 - 150 to lose
  • iamuniqueiam
    iamuniqueiam Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I've lost 120 so far so I know you can do it! I still have about 40 or so to lose. Anyone can feel free to add me if they like. Please include a short message with your friend request or it will be declined.
  • tjames30
    tjames30 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I need to lose @ 100 lbs. I lost 130 a couple of years ago, before having 2 more babies. So I know that it is doable, it's just sticking with it and doing it!
  • Ms_Enzo1313
    Ms_Enzo1313 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    We can do this all together! One day at a time! One meal and food option/decision at a time!
  • jenmar17
    jenmar17 Posts: 3,261 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat, but I started in Sept, and I've already loss 45lbs. We can definitely do this! Anyone can feel free to add me!
  • Bookluver81
    Bookluver81 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I have about 110lbs to lose. Feel free to add me.
  • moonlit87
    moonlit87 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am the heaviest I have ever been :( I need to lose 150 pounds. Its a long road ahead but I know I can make it!! Add me and we can support eachother in the journey :)
  • megslc21
    megslc21 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 190 lbs. I never thought I would let myself get this heavy. I am working with my dr, nutritionist and trainer but looking for support of other going through the same thing. Feel free to add me, can use all the friends I can get!
  • dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me but please note these are musts.
    You log onto mfp regularly.
    you comments on posts and diaries and not use only the like button.
    you offer mutual support in return for the support given to you. Good Luck
  • belgarath64
    belgarath64 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I am half way to loosing 100 pounds, add me for support, if you want.
  • jbrixe00
    jbrixe00 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Ive lost 89 so far and need to lose another 50-60. I've logged every day for a year. Anyone feel free to add me.
  • GrammyPeachy
    GrammyPeachy Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    I started 7 months ago with 160 lbs to lose.
    I have lost 85 lbs so far and have 75 lbs to go!
  • maryseb63
    maryseb63 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I had 125 lbs to lose but have around 100 lost.It has slowed down a bit in the last few months but this has become a way of life, so quite happy with the slow progress. if you make it a part of your regular routine and enjoy your food and your exercise it does make it easier. Good luck to everyone.
  • hamminit
    hamminit Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    i need to lose about 135 lbs :)