I need friends... and motivation!!

Options
Hi!

So I was on MFP about 2 years ago, and between logging and working out, lost over 85 pounds.
I am back, having gained about 30 pounds back. Not being on a gym routine anymore... and really not watching my eating as much as I did.

I am back, and on a journey to lose these 30 pounds. I need help! motivation! and friends!!

Replies

• Eire228
    Eire228 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!! :) I got out of my workout and food logging routine recently as well. But if we both did it once, we can do it again!
  • missylectro
    missylectro Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Hello! I can help!
  • harryt678
    harryt678 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome back to MFP! So glad that you have joined us again and I have to honestly say that losing 85 pounds is really good! I am impressed and just know that once you get back into the routine of keeping track of calories and exercising, you can get back to it again. I will send you a friend request and let's keep each other motivated, offer support and keep track of each others progress.
  • Kassidi21
    Kassidi21 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add! =)
  • HayleyMB1284
    HayleyMB1284 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me . I could use some motivation myself and new friends .good luck
  • Bobbibooth
    Bobbibooth Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi!

So I was on MFP about 2 years ago, and between logging and working out, lost over 85 pounds.
    I am back, having gained about 30 pounds back. Not being on a gym routine anymore... and really not watching my eating as much as I did.

I am back, and on a journey to lose these 30 pounds. I need help! motivation! and friends!!

• FitforLP
    FitforLP Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    add me! I've been on an almost year long hiatus being pregnant and having my son...ready to go back at it!