Don't want to do Insanity Max 30 alone....please!

Options
Trueray
Trueray Posts: 1,189 Member
Is there anyone that is doing or going to do Insanity Max 30? because honestly I don't want to do it alone. I would like a partner or a few people that I can get inspiration from and vice-versa.
I would greatly appreciate it and I am willing to wait when you decide to do it.

Replies

• Liz_1085
    Liz_1085 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just ordered it a couple of days ago and will be starting it whenever it gets here. I'd love to have someone to go through it with too!
  • Trueray
    Options
    Liz_1085 wrote: »
    I just ordered it a couple of days ago and will be starting it whenever it gets here. I'd love to have someone to go through it with too!

I would greatly appreciate that. Let me know when you get it. Do you mind if I add you as a friend?
  • lexlyn14
    lexlyn14 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I also just ordered it...starting it Jan 4th...I am in!!!
  • Trueray
    Options
    lexlyn14 wrote: »
    I also just ordered it...starting it Jan 4th...I am in!!!

Oh awesome. Can't wait
  • Liz_1085
    Liz_1085 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    mine will be here jan 2 so i'll be starting on jan 5
  • Naomi_13
    Naomi_13 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I will be officially starting it Jan 5 but I just got it and I think I'll pop one of the workouts in today to see how it is. I'm really excited about it and looking for lots of support :) you should make a group for people interested in starting it in January.
  • ericayoung17
    ericayoung17 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I just ordered my copy today and it should be here soon...hopefully I can get started by the 12th and I can use all the encouragement I can get.
  • dabucks
    dabucks Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'm starting on Jan 5 (tomorrow)! Did several other programs last here with people on MFP - the support here is key!
  • jaymvita
    jaymvita Posts: 5,787 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    A few of us JUST started Insanity Max:30 this past Monday! If you wanna jump in our accountability group, drop me a line! We'd love to have ya! I just wrapped up Friday Fight a few hours ago!

Actually, here's the link to the group right here on MFP: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/101738-ignis-aurum-probat-fire-tests-gold

Come on by if you're up for it! We all could use an extra push! We'd love to have ya!