100+ to lose & looking for accountability

Options
I am starting today on the road to lose somewhere around 125 lbs. I know support and accountability are crucial. I have support at home, but not from others who have or are currently walking this road. I would love to connect with others who are on this journey.

Replies

• shadowjack1965
    shadowjack1965 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join your network, feel free to friend me. Also I participate in a private group on Facebook that promotes accountability as well if you're interested, I can give you my coach's name, she's wonderful.
  • JessCUsnick
    Options
    I am in need of fitness friends too. I'm sending you a friends request :)

Anyone feel free to add me :smiley:
  • vselliott
    Options
    That would be great @shadowjack1965‌. I am adding you and @JessCUsnick‌ as friends.
  • kirstenmaria
    kirstenmaria Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I weigh about 260, my goal is 140. The last time I can remember being thin, I weighed 160 and wore a size 10. I want out of the double digit clothes (even though I look darn good in a 12)...but most importantly I need to lower my blood pressure and risk of diabetes. My first real goal is to lower my resting heart rate and BP.
  • sandraportales
    sandraportales Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello my me is Sandra and I'm new to this community site. I'm interested on having goal oriented friends. We all need some motivation to stick to our plan for 2015. Mine is to loose 20 to 30 lbs. You can add me.
  • emmom59
    emmom59 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I need to lose about 60 lbs. and need all the help and encouragement I can get. Let me hear from anyone who can help.
  • mburroughs7492
    Options
    Yep, getting married in 2015. Weigh too much. Need to lose 90 lbs but will be happy with 60 by July 11th. I'm not viewing this as a diet but as a healthier way of doing things and losing weight will be the by-product.
  • missylectro
    missylectro Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I'm here for help and support!!!!
  • Ash1106
    Ash1106 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Please add me also!! I have about 120 pounds to drop as well!! My name is Ashley and I am 27, looking for some pals for support and encouragement.
  • bridget_0328
    Options
    You can add me also. . Im 28 and looking to lose 100lbs.would love to share the encouragement!
  • cory17
    cory17 Posts: 1,397 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! Need help with follow through and pals on the path to success.
  • jillsherrie27
    jillsherrie27 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Im new to Myfitnesspal and I have 100+ to lose as well. I would really like to find friends to help me in this journey. You can add me, I am in need of support and friendly motivation.
  • Nutn899
    Nutn899 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend. I will like your status' and help in any way I can
  • allofme32
    allofme32 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Friend me. I have to lose over 100 lbs. My goal is to lose at least 30 by May 2015.
  • danieleast1987
    Options
    Hi, good luck with your journey. I'm looking to lose 100 pounds and this is my second day om mfp. Anyone please feel free to add me. We can do this!
  • Grizzly32
    Options
    I am determined to lose at least 100 pounds this year. Feel free to add me.
  • hrwesterberg
    hrwesterberg Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I am currently at 254 and want to get to at least 160-180 so pretty close to 100lbs.

We can do this!!!
  • hrwesterberg
    hrwesterberg Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    It wont let me add you but feel free to add me!!!
  • shans34
    shans34 Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    I need accountability too. I also need to lose 125lbs or more. This is a battle I have been fighting for a long time, but I am finally ready to make that change.
  • 0408boys
    0408boys Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I have been around on here over 2 years but I really lost motivation mid last year and gained back 20 of the 73lbs I had lost. I am looking for new friends to motivate and who can motivate me through our journey. Feel free to add me. :)