Rewards for weight loss

Options
2»

Replies

• filemanager
    filemanager Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I thought of this too, but I can't think of many rewards I want that aren't food... :s
  • ffwife921
    ffwife921 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Love everyone's opinions and rewards. I've always wanted a tattoo. My husband partner has been talking me out of it ever since I've mentioned it. Lol
  • Louise1583
    Louise1583 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'm kind of broke and don't have loads of weight to lose anyway so my only reward planned is a (UK) size 10 pair of jeans from Topshop. But I'm obviously only allowed them when they fit, so... best get moving and saving!

I think having none-food rewards for milestones is both important and lovely.
  • madrose0715
    madrose0715 Posts: 463 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    When I started my weight loss journey 3 years ago, I did make a list of rewards. Now, almost 95 pounds later, I realize that I never actually gave myself most of those rewards. It's kinda weird - but the weight loss, the overall healthier and stronger feeling I had was self-motivating enough. Still working on 20 pounds for my ultimate goal weight and perhaps I will give myself something spectacular - because heck, a total 110 lb weight loss deserves celebrating - but, the achievement itself will mean more to me than any reward.
  • ashleyohsnap
    ashleyohsnap Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I don't so much have a list but one main incentive! My fiance and I have never been to Vegas (well, he has, but he was under 21 when he was there)... SOOOO we made the plan that once I lose 30 pounds from where I am now, we are making our first trip to Vegas!

What better way to celebrate losing weight than losing money & drinking empty calories! (Joking...but kind of serious) I am really excited!

THEN once I reach my UGW, I am revamping my wardrobe!
  • hapa11
    hapa11 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Yes, every five pounds. So far I have gotten a necklace, boots, and earrings. At 124 I am getting another pair of shoes, at 119 a new pair of jeans and when I hit my final goal of 115 I will get whatever the heck I want!!
  • jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I end up buying more workout related things. The last thing I rewarded myself with was a pole fitness workout series (my first class is tomorrow). I'm at a size that I wouldn't mind people seeing my bare stomach. It's not flat, but it's not what it was 25 pounds ago.
  • noelkm67
    noelkm67 Posts: 118
    Options
    I had a manicure today to support my progress.