Looking for more friends???

Options
:) Hello!

Add Me or I'll add you. I'm looking for more friends on here and seeing others get motivated to lose weight or just staying fit. I'm trying to lose 54 lbs and I need to see others who are trying to lose or who have already lost the weight. Everyone need a boost of encouragement. Changing your life style isn't easy.

Thanks in advance!

Replies

• Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    So good to see you join up, positive ppl always welcome on MFP :):) Happy 2015!
  • sissidevore
    sissidevore Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    hello, welcome to myfitnesspal :D feel free to add me you are wanting to lose about the same amount of weight i need to
  • IndependentMe
    IndependentMe Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Welcome! feel free to add me. I am looking to lose 60.
  • dlc4688
    dlc4688 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I too want to loose about the same amount. Encouragement always welcome and needed
  • seni76
    seni76 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    HI There - I'm trying to lose 60 myself. I've decided to break it up into three mini goals to make it more reasonable.

Cheers

Nikki
  • AmanderWebb
    Options
    Me too! Have already lost about thirty, have about fifty-five to go!
  • qu1che
    qu1che Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm starting over here...let's help each other!
  • 0408boys
    0408boys Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I have been around for about 2 years and lost 73lbs but gained almost 20lbs back in the last 6 months. I have worked out faithfully the whole time but my eating really went off the rails when I quit tracking everyday in the summer. I would love some new friends to stay motivated and encouraged with. Anyone can feel free to add me!
  • PandoraGreen721
    PandoraGreen721 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I'll send you an add! :)
  • msj378
    msj378 Posts: 17
    Options
    Im also new here and looking to add more people. We all need a little push every now and then and a shoulder to lean on when the day gets rough.
  • RaeC42
    RaeC42 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Friends definitely help with accountability and encouragement. I am really hopeful that these forums will be the extra motivation I need to finally stick with it, especially since I feel I have such a long way to go to get back to where I want to be health wise and size wise.

I'm sending you a friend request. Anyone please feel free to add me too!
  • merrywait
    Options
    I am new too and looking to lose 50 as well. Welcome friends to work together to make this happen!! :o
    Betsy
  • CyndyLeeForFreedom
    CyndyLeeForFreedom Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Can't add you. Please look me up.
  • mrswesleysmith
    Options
    I can't add you either. Please look me up
  • sld269
    sld269 Posts: 2
    Options
    I am trying yet again. Could use some friends and encouragement. Looking to lose 35 lbs. Add me
  • LesliePierceRN
    LesliePierceRN Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Anyone wanting to can add me.. In 2010 I was appoaching 200 pounds (I'm only 5'2") and 40 years old. I found this site, began logging, and taught myself to run using C25K. A year later, I was down about 50 pounds and ran the Columbus Half Marathon. I was hooked! Now, four years later, I've managed to keep the weight off, stay active and healthy. It's all about education. I taught myself nutrition as well, since you can't do one without the other and expect it to work. Now I have a mud obstacle racing team, I coach running and weight lifting in my spare time in an effort to get others on this path too. I love to see others succeed, hit me up!
  • strangersagain
    Options
    Sure
  • juhivaya
    Options
    Hello I just joined the community and I have around 30kgs to loose , need a lot of motivation as have lost my mojo . I have been tryin for past two years to loose was really excited and highly motivated but now I am plain exhausted please add me , need a push !
  • juhivaya
    Options
    P.s I don't know how to add people In this or is it on the mfp app
  • RosyBest
    RosyBest Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am an active member and would love some friends. Feel free to add me. I need to lose over 100 lbs.