Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• RosyBest
    RosyBest Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Don't forget to add me....I am so glad this thread exists. Because all my friends are trickling down and not logging in.....Rosy
  • sephiawang48
    Options
    please add me ! :D
  • paulajune87
    paulajune87 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me! I am always up for new friends!
  • evelynejulia
    Options
    Heeree :D
  • lisat2463
    lisat2463 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Add me! 51yr old married mom of 35 yr old and I lost my other son in 2010. He left me two grandkids...now 9 and 6. My health is not good. I have to get this wright off. Need to lose 103 lbs. Seems like a lot but I smoked for 39 yes and cold turkey quit almost 2 yes ago. I am going to try to apply some of that same gumption to this goal, too!
  • holly00722
    holly00722 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Always looking for new friends :)
  • hwkgrl
    hwkgrl Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Fell off of logging....looking for friends for motivation....
  • Zugtastic
    Zugtastic Posts: 3
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Sure add me!

I lost around 35lbs in 2013. Held it mostly in check until August of 2014 & put 15-20lbs back on. ( I can call it bulking, right?) Now its time to dig a little deeper and get it where I wanna be...
  • 50sthenew30
    50sthenew30 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Yes, add me too!!!

Happily married 52year old going on 30, loves camping, out door life, skateboarding, weights and walking with the dogs, from the UK, down south :)
  • dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    I havent just started but anyone is welcome to add me as a friend but these are a must for me.
    you log regularly on mfp
    you give support back for the support you receive form me
    that you comment on post and do not just use the like button
    good luck on your journey
  • noregrets99
    noregrets99 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Been off and on the site for the last year. Need some motivational and positive people to help keep each other on track. Anyone who wants to add me please feel free. Good luc
  • skinnymalinkyscot
    skinnymalinkyscot Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Previous yoyo dieter and binger, hoping to get rid of this weight using my fitness pal as an extra tool of accountability, my diary is open and I need to get the weight off to look good, feel better healthwise and reduce my high blood pressure, to go on walks with my husband without getting out of breath, looking for positive friends.
  • kimmyisla
    Options
    New to mfp and really need the support from other to rid this blasted weight xx
  • 9mike
    9mike Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    more the merrier just add me for support n a great friend
  • pinkchiochio
    Options
    Hello everyone. Feel free to add me
  • danny2rod
    Options
    Add me if you need support. Also looking for help to motivate me in breaking the barrier I hit. Went from 86.5kg to 76.5kgs in last 4 months, but need support to break the barrier and get to that 72/73kgs mark. Any Portuguese members also more than welcome.
  • dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    I havent just started but anyone is welcome to add me as a friend but these are a must for me.
    you log regularly on mfp
    you give support back for the support you receive form me
    that you comment on post and do not just use the like button
    good luck on your journey
  • brendamac464
    brendamac464 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I just started again on the 1st of Jan and am 5'9' and current weight is 182 and my goal is 142. Add me if you want a motivated friend. I have a 90-day personal challenge to log in and be active so I will help encourage you too.
  • mustbeararity
    mustbeararity Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    ADD ME! (:
  • kristineceleste76
    Options
    New to MFP and looking for friends and motivation. I have 50+ pounds to lose. Feel free to add me.