Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Anyone from the UK?

Replies

• MarziPanda95
    MarziPanda95 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Hi! I'm currently living in Derby during term time for uni and back home in Lincolnshire the rest of the time :smiley: I've lost about 40lbs with 30lbs to go. Feel free to add me, anyone.
  • Hi, Im from Newcastle now living in Peterborough. I am struggling with the weight loss. My goal is to loose 50lbs by June. Feel free to add me. Its tough doing it alone :neutral_face:
  • Darkhawk1969
    Darkhawk1969 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Welcome aboard guys, been on this journey for over 650 days, enjoying this rollercoaster. I recognise some of the faces on here, think we might have been friends in the past. Feel free to add me. Based in Darlington, North East England.
  • Elegra2006
    Elegra2006 Posts: 144 Member
    Hello!

From Scotland, happy to accept new friends who are active/interactive!

Off to gym in a mo so best get to it!
  • drummi17
    drummi17 Posts: 12 Member
    Hey, I'm from Devon :smile: feel free to add me, I'm a 22 year old female with about 65 pounds to lose! x
  • nomoredoughnuts
    nomoredoughnuts Posts: 130 Member
    Hey! I live in Oxford, feel free to add me :)
  • Bristol - I'll add you :)
  • AmeliaHelen96
    AmeliaHelen96 Posts: 34 Member
    West Midlands :) add me if you'd like
  • niaj2014
    niaj2014 Posts: 5 Member
    Hi..I'm Nia from Wales. Just joined the community and am clueless how it works. I have at least 2:5 stone to lose and need all the help and support available. Please feel free to add me too and anyone else reading this if you want to chat. :)
  • Alipriestley67
    Alipriestley67 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi. I live in North Hampshire, on the Hampshire / Berkshire border. Feel free to add me. Let's do this together!
  • MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Midlands. Lost 1 stone, have 4.5 stone to lose. Feel free to add :smile:
  • 50sthenew30
    50sthenew30 Posts: 57 Member
    From Bournemouth, been on MFP a while now learnt some with still loads to learn. Its all good :)
  • Hi, I'm from Lincolnshire.
  • panyg
    panyg Posts: 597 Member
    I'm from London. New friends always welcome!
  • sarwatf
    sarwatf Posts: 60 Member
    London here too!
  • dammitjanet0161
    dammitjanet0161 Posts: 319 Member
    Manchester/Cheshire area, feel free to add :)
  • lewisdeanhughes
    lewisdeanhughes Posts: 10 Member
    Essex (Canvey Island) here!
  • cgajny
    cgajny Posts: 2
    Hi from London :p
  • emblu
    emblu Posts: 272 Member
    Chesterfield, Derbyshire
    Have a nosey on Team UK in the forums, us Brits hang out there lol
  • Nagai74
    Nagai74 Posts: 1 Member
    Another one here, not far from Whitchurch, on the Cheshire/Shropshire border. Feel free to add me, there's safety in numbers! ;)