my name is Linda

Options
Hi, My name is Linda .I started this app last year and began to do very well.Then my depression kicked in and I fell short from my goal.Therefore I decided to try this again.Prayers and encouragement welcome. :))

Replies

• kimmyisla
    Options
    Hi Linda, i too am new to mfp, Ive struggled with my weight and depression for many years,since a visit to the doctor i feel ready to start ditching this weight. And start enjoying life, i shall add you as a friend sending positive vibes xxx
  • harryt678
    harryt678 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hi Linda, I just want to say that I sure do understand the story that you have shared with us. It sounds so familiar, especially with depression and my weight. But I won't let depression win and I know that you can achieve your goals as well. positivity is key and wanting to be a better you is a heck of a good start! I will send you a friend request, let's keep each other motivated and support each other through this.
  • LindaSmart1968
    Options
    Thank you so much :)
  • LindaSmart1968
    Options
    kimmyisla wrote: »
    Hi Linda, i too am new to mfp, Ive struggled with my weight and depression for many years,since a visit to the doctor i feel ready to start ditching this weight. And start enjoying life, i shall add you as a friend sending positive vibes xxx

• LindaSmart1968
    Options
    Thank you :)