39 and looking for friends around my age!!

Options
Hi there!! This is my 4th time starting up MFP could use some new friends to help motivate me and that I can motivate as well!! I know this works, I lost 60 pounds on MFP 4 years ago!! Let's get fit for our 40's! :):) excited to start this journey with you.
Plan is to start working out tomorrow at least 4x a week and around 1400 calories a day.
Let's do this!!

Replies

• javalanche1
    Options
    Nice to meet you sounds like your off to a wonderful start. Hope I can stay as motivated as you thru this journey of fitness goals.
  • KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am also 39! We can do this. Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • SUNNYBISLA
    SUNNYBISLA Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    hi.. can you share your plan with me??
  • mara9999
    mara9999 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I lost over 20 lbs on MFP two and a half years ago, then gained it all back last summer. Yikes! I'm 33 and back at it. I'd love to have another friend!
  • cheeftaylor
    cheeftaylor Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm new on this and hoping to lose 65lbs, any help would be appreciated!! Feel free to add me, maybe I can help some of you out too
  • abbymercer1
    abbymercer1 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I am 39 too, hitting the big 4 0 in October. This is my first time on MFP, done other online diets and diets with meetings, but this time I am determined to lose some weight before my birthday. Feel free to add me as a friend. :)
  • danny2rod
    Options
    Good luck on the journey and feel free to add me. I'm looking for more support members on MFP to help me she'd those last 4-5kgs (stuck on 76.5 going on 2 weeks now :()
  • angeladawnwright
    Options
    I will soon be 37 and I am looking for support. This is my second time on MFP and had good results the first time. I just need help staying focused and on course. Feel free to add me. :smile:
  • 39andfit2015
    Options
    Thanks y'all!headed out to join a new gym this afternoon. So excited to get started! The more, the merrier! we got this!!
  • Malachai76
    Options
    looking for active friends feel free to add
  • damika424
    damika424 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hope to help you stay motivated. Maybe we can push each other. I will be 30 this year and figure every better time than now!!!! Congrats on your health decision for 2015
  • soavezefiretto
    Options
    Hey, I'm 40 and looking to get back to 60 kg for a start. My ideal weight would be 54 kg, but I want to keep motivated and realistic - that was my ideal weight when I was 20 lol. I've started exercising at home and logging my food intake and already lost 1 kg, even with all the holiday eating! Feel free to add me as a friend, we can do this!
  • wealthygirl
    wealthygirl Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Team work makes the dream work! Feel free to add me. :smile:
  • JadeMarie78
    JadeMarie78 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm just getting started for my second time since having my daughter. Let's do this!
  • oORosadaOo
    oORosadaOo Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'll be turning 40 in September. Looking to lose another 5 kg until the summer. Some of my friends fell off the wagon in December, feel free to add me :smiley:
  • RaeC42
    RaeC42 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I just turned 40 this past summer. I don't want another decade like the last...steadily watching the scale creep up and my energy decline. Time to reverse it.

Anyone that wants to add me feel free to do so. :smile:
  • Kuayo
    Kuayo Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you can do it! :D
    I want to gain weight
    I started with 127.8lb (two years ago) and am now in 178.5 ----> I want 200 LOL
    Greetings from Chile

• skintymochamama
    skintymochamama Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm 39 as well and looking to take off what I have since gained back. My first goal is to make it to 200lbs. I'm down 9 lbs since December. :) We can do it together. Feel free to add me :)
    Hampton Roads Va
  • murphey21
    murphey21 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    38 and looking for more friends also! Good luck everyone and let's stay motivated!
  • mistressmidnight
    mistressmidnight Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi :) im new to mfp and I just turned 40. Please add me as I am looking for friends ad well. Im am so glad that you were successful the first time and I am hoping to be able to learn from your example :)