My weightloss story with photos

Options
bulletproofkasper
bulletproofkasper Posts: 126 Member
edited January 2015 in Success Stories
Hey Guys,
I'm a bit slow off the mark but while every is sharing their stories i thought i should probably share mine :)

I was super active in high school playing sports etc so i had a nice sporty body but after i left school i stopped playing sports and i found bars, pubs etc lol so I put on a lot of weight I got to 92kgs (I never noticed how big i was unti i look back now, no one ever told me i had gotten fat) and I was insanely unfit and I decided that i wanted to join the police or defense force and for either of those roles I needed to be fit so i joined the gym and i went every day after work and treated it like it was a part of work so i wouldn't make an excuse to get out of going and after a month or so i noticed i wasn't only getting fitter i was losing weight so i decided to stop eating unhealthy foods all the time and really work hard at it.

I was a size 14-16 and now a size 8-10.
I was 92kg now 60kgs.
I couldn't run longer then 30seconds without needing to stop, i now can run longer then 10kms.

Getting fit and healthy truly changed my life and i want to help as many people as i can on their journeys change their lives!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!