Any 20/30 somethings want to be friends???

Options

Replies

• emilypaige1992
    emilypaige1992 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 years old and looking to lose 20 lbs. This is my second go around after I lost it all and gained it back over the last two years. Motivated to do it again AND keep it off. Feel free to add me! :smile:
  • K4Kapil
    K4Kapil Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    hey I m 23 same happened with me quite a time back but certainly found a way to kick start again Feel free to add me :)
  • missylectro
    missylectro Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    27 add me
  • donna015
    donna015 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 and looking to lose around 50 lbs. Add me as I am new to here and would like as many friends as possible to keep me motivated!
  • msnucerity
    msnucerity Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Add me :) 28, looking to lose 40 lbs total, and am currently training for my 1st 1/2 marathon (to be run in the dead of winter where temperatures usually fall between minus 20 to minus 35 degrees C. If I can run that and finish I can do anything!)
  • alaa_mohd
    alaa_mohd Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 25.. I was on my journey last year but stopped it due to a back injury. . Now since I'm much better, I am back on track! B) just started today btw
  • jmessina205
    jmessina205 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I'm 26 and would like to loose about 35 pounds. I'm not new, but I really lost focus towards the end of the year so I'm trying to get back on the wagon (again). Anyone can feel free to add me, it's always easier with motivatin :)
  • ashleyohsnap
    ashleyohsnap Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am 23 (turning 24 in early Feb) and looking to lose about 50 pounds! I would love to have someone close to my stats/ goals! I'll add you! :)
  • KathrynEMcGrady
    Options
    24 and dedicated to losing! Feel free to add me! The more the merrier!
  • fillingame
    fillingame Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm 30, with about 50 lbs to lose. I love the motivation from people on the forums, but on the newsfeed is even better... anyone can feel free to add me... Here's to us all having successful 2015's and beyond... Next year we will be adding people to help motivate and get them started!!! :)
  • FitFirst1010
    Options
    Hey I am 23 years old, I am looking for someone to help me through this process! I would like to lose about 50 pounds.
  • RSimpsonRN
    RSimpsonRN Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm almost 34, not new at this at all. Need to refocus and need some friends and motivation if I'm going to be successful this time. Add me.
  • mariaoutlook
    Options
    Hi! I'm 35 and looking to lose around 20 kg. Feel free to add me! :)
  • Cantaloupe321
    Cantaloupe321 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    28 and 11 more pounds to go. I could use some motivation to get me to do more strength training... anyone, feel free to add me!
  • HockeyGoalie35
    HockeyGoalie35 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    25, trying this for the second time
  • lrduff10
    lrduff10 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    26 with about 30 lbs to lose. Feel free to add me!
  • moisom
    moisom Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm 29 and have about 15 to lose! I'd love to have some folks on here to keep me motivated!
  • kateneyxx
    kateneyxx Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    28 years old, looking to get back to living more healthily and renewing my confidence, feel free to add me as a friend who will encourage you daily :smiley:
  • brooookeexo
    brooookeexo Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    23 and also not new. Lost focus for a while but am ready to get back at it! would like to lose 40-50 pounds. Add me :smiley:
  • krystlmitchell
    krystlmitchell Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm 30 and I have 20 pounds to lose. Add me as a friend :)