need some help

Options
leora56
leora56 Posts: 17 Member
I want this year to be my year and looking for all kinds of people who are wanting the same goals. I am trying to lose 56 pounds and feel Very scared I'm going to fail

Replies

• missiontofitness
    missiontofitness Posts: 4,074 Member
    Options
    First, if you haven't: buy a food scale. It will make your logging far more accurate.

Since you have 56lbs to lose, use the following tier during your journey:

If you have 75+ lbs to lose 2 lbs/week is ideal
    If you have 40-75 lbs to lose 1.5 lbs/week is ideal
    If you have 25-40 lbs to lose 1 lb/week is ideal
    If you have 15-25 lbs to lose 0.5 to 1.0 lb/week is ideal
    If you have less than 15 lbs to lose 0.5 lb/week is ideal

And finally, check out this sticky:
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1080242/a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants/p1
  • leora56
    Options
    Thank you so much for all the information I truly appreciate it
  • missiontofitness
    missiontofitness Posts: 4,074 Member
    Options
    No problem!
  • kylasantucci
    kylasantucci Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I have around the same goal I would love to drop. 50 pounds. And I am scared also. It's very hard to get the correct mind set my issue is that I don't ear anuf and when I do eat it's not the best food. As well as I'm very addicted to pepsi. But I would love to help us hit the 50 mark goal.
  • leora56
    Options
    Awesome thank you for getting on the boat with me it's very hard doing it by yourself and Iv failed countless times cause of it but I'm ready and much more happier using the buddy system
  • kylasantucci
    kylasantucci Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I can't add people though so you would have to add me. I have failed more than I want to admit. But I'm sick of always letting my self down. I have had my fitness pal in the past just found out about being able to speak with people.
  • leora56
    Options
    I did not even know that this whole community was even there lol but I agree with you completely no more putting this off I want to be swimsuit ready darn it. but yeah I'll click on someone then it says webpage not found so im like WTF but I sent you a request haha