Any 20/30 somethings want to be friends???

Options

Replies

• jwiebe613
    jwiebe613 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 23 and have been using this app on and off for a couple of years. I am looking to lose 20 lbs. I did it once with this app but this time I'd like to keep it off ☺️. If you (or anyone else) would like to add me then please feel free! Maybe having some support would make it easier.
  • neginkarimnia
    Options
    I am 28, and i want to lose 30 pounds. I am from new york, new Jersey. I just started using this app. adding me as a friend will be a big support!!
  • amyrose942
    amyrose942 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi i'm back once again as like the original post, i also fell ill last year. Almost 30 now and need to shift about 30-40pounds too.
  • cannedgoo
    cannedgoo Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I'm 20 and am also looking at roughly 40 pounds to lose. Definitely feel free to add me as well!
  • kagevf
    kagevf Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    add one more !
  • Time2Change42015
    Time2Change42015 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 and from the UK. Looking to lose 42 lb, hopefully in 6 months. I really want to see it through and not look focus so I am certainly looking for some motivation/support, and to also motivate/support someone else!
  • Zazzles2906
    Zazzles2906 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    24 from UK. I would like to lose at least 28lbs. Feel free to add me :)
  • BalancedKatie
    BalancedKatie Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! Happy New Year! I am 29 and looking to lose weight (about 20 pounds) and adopt healthier habits over the next year. I was on the right track last fall and then I just completely fell off during the holiday. Please feel free to add me as a friend!
  • NicholeElizabeth92
    NicholeElizabeth92 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 and in the same boat as OP. I am hoping to lose 50lbs in five months and a total of 100lbs by the end of the year. Anyone is welcome to add me.
  • SarassicPark
    SarassicPark Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 years old, hoping to lose 40 lbs! Feel free to add me. :)
  • ashbaby2390
    Options
    im 24, looking to gain, so im the odd man out. but we all need support just the same right? add me :)
  • raiyn
    raiyn Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi :smile: I'm 28 and looking to lose 40-50lbs. I've had the app for a while but haven't used it consistently. Would love some friends to keep the motivation going. Add me anyone :blush:
  • Ortizb87
    Ortizb87 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    27 and also lost focus in 2014. Looking to lose 100-120 pounds in the next couple years. Anyone looking for more friends can feel free to add me =)
  • emzilee
    emzilee Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hi there.

I'm 25, from the UK and looking to lose another 45lbs / 20kg eventually. I lost about 19kg at the end of 2012 but then I've kind of just maintained / hovered for the last year.

I'm looking to lose weight and improve my running too - I've entered my first half marathon for May. I think I must be crazy.
  • xSammyKayx
    Options
    Hey, I'm 20. Looking to lose 20kg.
    Also from Australia!
  • wmander1
    wmander1 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm 27 and looking to lose at least 80 lbs. this year! Feel free to add me! Definitely need some accountability partners! Especially for my early morning workouts! :)
  • peachy48161
    peachy48161 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    30 from ohio, could use some more active friends :) Need to lose about 30
  • quickcrx702
    quickcrx702 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm 32, down 10lbs before I joined here and looking to lose about 25lbs more to get lean for summer. Anybody that wants a friend feel free to add me.
  • jennykillswitch
    Options
    Im 25, from the Philadelphia area.. ideally I'd like to lose around 65 lbs!
    Would love some more friends to support and to connect with. x)
  • misschoppo
    misschoppo Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 & from the UK. I'm currently maintaining not looking to lose any weight but more than happy to motivate & support those who do have a weight loss goal :) add me if you like.