Hello from Washington State

mommared53
mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
I just joined this site a few days ago. I'm 54 years old and I'm sick and tired of being fat and unhealthy and hating the way I look. I decided this is the year to get serious about losing weight. My goal is to lose about 40 pounds. I can't wait to have to go shopping and buy new clothes because my clothes will be too big. :-)

Replies

• mommared53
    I just joined this site a few days ago. I'm 54 years old and I'm sick and tired of being fat and unhealthy and hating the way I look. I decided this is the year to get serious about losing weight. My goal is to lose about 40 pounds. I can't wait to have to go shopping and buy new clothes because my clothes will be too big. :-)
  • Welcome:flowerforyou: I just joined also but nobody wants to talk to me:sad: I have recently lost 44 lbs. since August. I am finally able to go to the "regular size" clothing instead of the "Image, double X etc". It feels good, trust me! Had bad knees and now they are 90% better thanks to the lessened load. Good luck You can do it.
  • :smile: Hello Washington.

I'm with you. I just joined today. I'm 56 and sick and tired of being sick and tired. My goal is to lose about 70 pounds.
  • Hello there! You can do it. I am only 29, but I have a total of 80 lbs to lose. I am nearly half way there. This is a great place to get some help and support. You can do it. Take it one "meal at a time" it won't be easy, but you will feel accomplished and better about yourself!!!! GOOD LUCK!
  • Welcome! I'm also from Washington :) I've only joined a week ago and so far I love this site, I hope we can keep you motivated!
  • mommared53
    Thank you and congratulations on your weight loss. That's wonderful! I'm glad there are people here to encourage each other. Keep up the good work.
  • mommared53
    Good luck to you. We're gonna do this!!:flowerforyou:
  • mommared53
    Thank you so much for your support and congratulations on your weight loss. I'm already glad I found this website. People seem to be so friendly and encouraging. Keep up the good work. :flowerforyou:
  • mommared53
    Thank you. You're all off to a good start. People seem so friendly and encouraging already. Good luck to you. :flowerforyou:
  • Are you still enjoying this site?? I love using the food diary to keep me in line on how many calories/carbs/fats/proteins I'm taking in, plus it updates your calorie intake based on your exercise!! :) Since I started this site I've lost 5 pounds, not bad for a little under a month! Good luck!