post here if you want mommy friends

Options
I'm a new mom with a little 5 month old. Ive already lost 68 pounds. Looking foward to losing 20 more.

Post here if you want other momies to add you!!

Feel free to ad me. I hope to inspire and empower all mommies! !!

Replies

• strangekindofwoman
    Options
    Added. :) I'm a mom too, my son is 16 months old. :)
  • KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    I am a mom who has lost 82 pounds...feel free to add me!
  • records1138
    Options
    I have a mom. Does that count?
  • mrsdenno82
    Options
    Add me also :) 32 year old mother to my 4th. She is 9 week sold. Already lost 30 of the 39 I gained while pregnant. Wanting to lose 25 more.
  • ShannaAutry26
    Options
    26 year old single mama of two - ages 5 and 2! Looking to lose 150 pounds :)
  • jmoulder
    jmoulder Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    please add me! I have a 3 yr old and 6 yr old. looking to lose 20 pounds
  • Twray
    Twray Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi there, I have a almost 5 year old and a 14 month old!! Add me!
  • ChildrenCryinNCoffee
    Options
    I'll be 30 soon, married for 12 years, momma of 4 kiddos; 10, 7, 4 and just turned 2. I've lost over a 100 pounds, most of that using MFP along with fitness and food adjustments. I'd like to lose maybe 40-50 more, not rushing or pressing to meet a certain number on the scale. I'm a daily logger, active user with a Public Diary. :star::mrgreen::star:
  • ericabrownlee
    ericabrownlee Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm a nearly 36 year old mom with a 6 year old boy and almost 4 year old girl. Feel free to add me!!
  • nerdymathgrrl
    nerdymathgrrl Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I'm 30 with an 8 year old girl and 1 year old boy. Since my son was born, I've lost 76 lbs, and I still have more to go. I'm on here daily, my diary is public, my profile has lots of info about me, and I welcome friend requests from anyone. :smiley:
  • juicybravo
    juicybravo Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Bumping for more mommas! !
  • jagoss1225
    Options
    22 year old mom of a 2 year old boy. Joined My fitness pal today. I started this year at 310lbs and weighed in today at 260. :) I am aiming to get at least below 200, If I can do that I'll be smaller than I was at 12 years old!
  • tayortoeknee
    tayortoeknee Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    23 year old mom of a 10 1/2 year old :) I've lost 30 pounds since being on here and I'm looking to lose a minimum of 25 more!
  • Race_ah
    Race_ah Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm a 26 year old mum of 2 girls aiming to lose 27kg lost 10kgs already in four months. Really looking for someone to challenge me.
  • specialkayxox
    Options
    30yo busy mom to an 11yo. Started at 260 lbs now at 245 lbs hoping to lose 80 lbs!!!
  • Ortizb87
    Ortizb87 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am 27 years old & weigh 250 and am mommy to a 2 year old. I welcome any friend requests
  • sublimelifeOG
    sublimelifeOG Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Looking to add friends as well! 31 years old, mom of two, one with special needs. I am about 8 pounds over my goal weight. I never seem to be consistent enough to get to my goal weight. I go up and down between here and there.
  • jennygirl92977
    Options
    I'm a 37 year old mommy with a 4.5 year old, and a 6 month old. I also have two step kids that live with us, age 16 and 12. Ihad lost a lot of weight on mfp prior to getting pregnant with my last baby. I gained 50 or more pounds with this pregnancy. Now that I am back to work, and done breastfeeding feeding, I am back to my original weight prior to loosing. I am looking to start over, and would love support from other time crunched mommies.
  • cali_leesh
    Options
    looking for mom friends
  • DianaHadley1989
    Options
    Mommy of 4! Just had number 4 and she is two weeks old today. Trying to find other fitness pals to help stay motivated with. His shed those pounds that stuck around after birth lol