What are your favorite runnning shoes?

Options
2»

Replies

• lishie_rebooted
    lishie_rebooted Posts: 2,973 Member
    Options
    wifeoferp wrote: »
    I ordered about 10 pairs of shoes from Zappos to try on, since I don't think I am up to professional-level fittings yet (I only run about 12 miles a week.) The most comfortable for me ended up being Asics Gel Zaraca 2, and they have been great for running as well. A bonus is that they were one of the less expensive pairs I tried.

12mi is enough to go to a running shop. Just starting c25k os enough to go to a running shop.

You could be doing damage to yourself by being in the wrong shoes. Please go get fit and analyzed to prevent injury later.
  • mattsdad52095
    mattsdad52095 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    jissellc wrote: »
    I currently have a pair of Reebok Rezigs (I think they're now called Zigtech?). I also have Saucony Grid Excursion tr8 shoes. They are really comfy and good at gripping the ground. I want to get another pair of shoes, but not sure which I should get. What are your favorite running shoes? Thanks

• ed_hooters
    Options
    Vibram bearfoot shoe
  • Leesespieces412
    Leesespieces412 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Nike is the only brand that works for me! I was amazed to hear you guys don't like them. For the road I use Nike Initiators (a cheapish one but they won't quit!) and at the gym I love Nike Flex Run and Nike Revolution 2's. I've tried several New Balance and Asic models and they all either didn't fit right or gave me pain somewhere.
  • SKME2013
    SKME2013 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Asics Gel Nimbus 16 for normal running, Asics Gel Fujiracer 3 for trail running and at the moment I am experimenting with the Hoka One One "Clifton"
  • takumar
    takumar Posts: 42
    Options
    I have severe pronation so it's been the infamous Brooks Beast. A gym member suggested the Saucony CS3 Motion Control. No contest, it's the new winner.