Single Dad that wants to be around for my young girls as they grow up.

Options
LHDad
LHDad Posts: 16 Member
Trying this again. Looking for friends near and far for support. Will do my best to support you back.

Replies

• pikle1
    pikle1 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm trying again also.have 3 kids 12,2 and15weeks.x
  • chrism575
    chrism575 Posts: 19 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Welcome,

I am 3 days into using the app and this is my first day on this forum. Looks like the three of us are pretty much in the same boat.
  • jnv7594
    jnv7594 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    Single mom here, and I have a 12 year old daughter. She was my driving motivation to start as she was worried about my health. She got to that age when she realized the reality of my health if I didn't lose weight. Now I'm doing it for both of us. :) I've been a member since August, lost just over 60 pounds, and I log daily. Add me if you'd like another friend.
  • PrairieSlims
    PrairieSlims Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! Endorse a never, never, never quit attitude. It's a new year and a new beginning!!!
  • jack0912
    jack0912 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck.. I'm new too and finding reading this forum very helpful.. ;)
  • chele1028
    chele1028 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Hi, you can add me for support, I am going through a divorce and have two girls that same age also. I have lost 114 lbs here on MFP, and am working on losing the last 10 again that I gained since the summer.
  • KJ77493
    KJ77493 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hello...always looking for new friends and support.
    Feel free to add me!
  • chesves
    chesves Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well-- always looking for more support!
  • jpaulie
    jpaulie Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    We are a year apart in age but have young daughter(s). Happy to add you as a friend
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    I love your attitude. I keep telling my other half that he needs to not only get fit & healthy for himself, but, for our daughters as well.
  • she_lived_wholly_forevermore
    Options
    Kudos to you for caring so much and wanting to be a good role model. You can do this!
  • funchords
    funchords Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I'm 51 and I've lost 80+ using MyFitnessPal and walking. Feel free to say "Hi!" and friend me.
  • sunnyside1213
    sunnyside1213 Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    I have decided that 2015 is the year I say yes to anything. I am older than dirt, but I feel like I have a couple of adventures left in me. Add me too.
  • ErinK09
    ErinK09 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    You can do it!
  • baillie81
    Options
    I've got approx 80-90 lbs to lose feel free to add me too. Just started using this again.
  • Pickles175
    Pickles175 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Happy to support anyone who needs! Been on mfp for over 4 months and lost nearly 25lbs. Single mom of two boys. Diary is open to friends. :smile:
  • dlvuyovich
    dlvuyovich Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    As a daughter who lost her father from complications of obesity, and a lack of care about his health, thank you for thinking of your kids.
  • dlvuyovich
    dlvuyovich Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I have decided that 2015 is the year I say yes to anything. I am older than dirt, but I feel like I have a couple of adventures left in me. Add me too.

Introducing Ms. Ernestine Shepard. I met her and not only is she sweet as pie, but will continue to be an inspiration for me. Her inspiring story can be found here: http://ernestineshepherd.net/

• Kates8891
    Kates8891 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Love the title of this post :smile:

Good luck & feel free to add

I have a 7, 4 and 2 year old and want to loose weight for them as much as fit myself <3
  • Strongandscrappy
    Strongandscrappy Posts: 1,735 Member
    Options
    Hi. I have a 5 year old and a 22 month old. Been on this site for awhile but have about 15 more lbs to go. Add if you like