New and feeling lost!

Hi .. I just got the app today and am a little nervous !! I need to lose a lot so I'm hoping thus is a good beginning !

Replies

• cjmarie13
    cjmarie13 Posts: 3 Member
    My advice is to stay focus and don't give up. It will feel at first like you are working so hard and not losing anything, but then all of a sudden you shirt will fit differently and jeans will be looser. Just keep at it. One step at a time, but you can do it!
  • Thanks... I'm really going to try!
  • quickcrx702
    quickcrx702 Posts: 46 Member
    cjmarie13 wrote: »
    My advice is to stay focus and don't give up. It will feel at first like you are working so hard and not losing anything, but then all of a sudden you shirt will fit differently and jeans will be looser. Just keep at it. One step at a time, but you can do it!
    Great advice. Also, don't get upset if you lose 6lbs one week, then gain 2lbs back the next, it's probably water weight if you're sticking to your diet. In my opinion, diet and exercise are easy. Patience is the hardest part. Remember, 1lb / week = 52lbs /year, and 2lbs/week = 104lbs/year, and slow steady changes can create a big change over time if you stay patient and keep at it. Good luck!
  • Thanks.. you made me smile .. I feel like I'm really gonna give it my all.. thank you for your support !