20lb loss by march 1st, anyone in?

Options

Replies

786396 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'd like to join too but only want to lose 14 lbs. The motivation and checking in will do me good and help keep me focused. Lost 2.5 stones and have one left to go. Had done well but slipped back over Christmas so back on it tomorrow and aiming for 10/3 for my wedding anniversary. 140 lb now and goal 126 lb. Good luck all xxx
  • gargan191
    Options
    Count me in too :-) 5'9" and 165lbs, sticking to 1200 cals per day. 28 lbs down and would love to lose 20lbs extra in time for BIG 30 birthday. Good luck people <3
  • LHDad
    LHDad Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I'm 6'0 - 270 lbs.(40" waist) Sadly at my highest weight since I was 17. In my teens I was very large, weighed 275 (50" waist). At age 18 I lost 110 lbs in 4 months! (275 to 165) nearly starving and killing myself. Someone introduced me to what they called "weight loss pills". Nice name for uppers/amphetamines. I was hooked within days. Went one entire week without food and ate up to 20 pills a day. Wouldn't recommend doing that at any age. I'm sure it would kill me now. Quit the pills cold turkey after 4 months and haven't touched one since. I'm starting calorie counting tomorrow and could use some friends and all the support I can get. Best of luck to all
  • Frappleberry
    Frappleberry Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I'm in, it's my 40th at the end of February so this is good motivation!
  • kinkyslinky16
    kinkyslinky16 Posts: 1,470 Member
    Options
    rsjohnb wrote: »
    Hey buddy, FR sent.

My Cal goal is 1600 but I try and hit 1400 cause I end up going a bit nuts at the weekend (makes sense in my head haha)
    Seems so low a calorie goal.

Why not lose slower and do it right? You'll prob be more likely to stick with it, and be happy while doing it.

:)

This.
  • KatWi02
    Options
    Im in :) 1200 daily, 56 pounds total to go so getting 20 down my march would be great :) Im currently 176lbs and my goal is 120lbs
  • misscaligreen
    misscaligreen Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    Im in!
    SW 266
    CW 239
    GW 219
  • ecgotfit
    ecgotfit Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    IN
  • dusjujr
    dusjujr Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    i'm in
  • dramaqueen45
    dramaqueen45 Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    I don't know if y'all are new here, but 20 pounds in two months is HIGHLY ambitious (unless you have quite a lot to lose), and will include a deficit so great it isn't sustainable, which leads to the weight coming back on. A more reasonable goal is 10 pounds in two months. I'm in for that. In fact there is a group that is 20 pounds by Easter and I'm in that one, only I put that my goal is 15 by Easter, because that's only slightly over 3 months. Just speaking from experience and reading over the success stories. I wish you all the best of luck though!
  • tenikb02
    tenikb02 Posts: 36 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I'm totally in! Daily caloric intake is 1350 - I'm at 212 presently and looking to loose about 50lbs. I'll be weighing in tomorrow before I start the challenge as well so it may change. I'm also 5"5!
  • fbussell88
    Options
    Count me in! I'm up for it B)
  • amberlynhelms
    amberlynhelms Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm 5'3 and currently 137 looking to be 125 by July for my wedding. I struggle to find the motivation to get off my butt and exercise.
  • Barbs2222
    Barbs2222 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Hi, count me in. This is my 3rd attempt to lose the weight. 20 pounds is a great start. I'm 5'5 160 lbs and 54 years old. Anyone want to friend me? I could use all the help I can get.
  • rheabranson
    rheabranson Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in, I am 5'2" weighing in at 196. My goal weight is 135 by December 31, 2015. This is the heaviest I have ever been! I want to feel good in my own body again. I am 22 years old, turning 23 in 3 weeks and shouldn't feel this way. So Lets do this!
  • bsmith404
    bsmith404 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Sounds interesting. I"m in. 50lbs to lose total
  • paj598
    paj598 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm down! I am trying to lose 50lbs by May, so 20lbs by March is perfect!
  • v35fulmer
    v35fulmer Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I need some serious motivation. A year ago I was down 50lbs with daily use of MFP and then I fell off the wagon due to _________ (input whatever excuse here)_____. So I physically feel awful because I gained all 50lbs back and probably more. I haven't gotten on the scale but I am in all of my old fatter clothes. I have never tried being part of a group. This may really motivate me. Can I join please?
  • LeFemmeFantome
    LeFemmeFantome Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Count me in. Im 5'8" 216lbs currently. I can use all the fitness friends and motivation I can get here and on my FB group! Feel free to add me :)
  • marifhelnorodin
    Options
    Me too! I'm on 1200 calorie diet.