Before and After

Options
Junebuggyzy
Junebuggyzy Posts: 345 Member
edited October 2014 in Success Stories
I want to thank you all for this. I owe a lot of my sucess to you guys. You taught me so much about eating healthy, logging my food, and keeping up with the exercise. And yes, I also owe it to diet pills, so if you want to condemn me, go for it. I'm proud of myself, and my doctor is weaning me off of the pills over six months, so I can keep up the good habits I have learned. Fingers crossed. Here's me from February 2014 to now, October 2014.
lc2qmk6nzrb5.jpg

Thanks, my friends, for all your help with this.

Replies

• aem91409
    aem91409 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Picture didn't work :(
  • Junebuggyzy
    Options
    How about now?
  • aem91409
    aem91409 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Yes it did! You look great :D What are your stats?
  • Junebuggyzy
    Options
    Thank you! I am five feet and one half inch tall. It wasn't my all time high, but 162 is where I started in February. I am 122 now.
  • gward51690
    gward51690 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great! I am 5 foot too and my goal is 125 even though I don't remember ever being 125. I am currently at 166! Its nice to know someone else has done it!
  • Kate7294
    Kate7294 Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    Looking good. Good luck weaning off meds and maintaining.
  • Junebuggyzy
    Options
    Thanks! I am scared about maintenance and weaning. More than anything, I think logging my food and exercise here is what is helping the most. I am afraid if I stop doing that, everything will go downhill.
  • Junebuggyzy
    Options
    My doctor said that some of her colleagues keep their patients on Phentemine long term. She is a Bariatric Physician. Her preference is that I wean off of it though. I know a lot of people have gained it all back after getting to their goal weight. With diet pills or without. It's definitely scary to me, because I have had that happen before.

• Junebuggyzy
    edited October 2014
    Options
    This is me in 2004!!!!

wh84ty1r0ock.jpg
  • maceyanglin
    maceyanglin Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I was on that for a while went from 206 to 155 I'm 5ft ... now it has been a while since then... I've been back up to 182 then lost is down to 155 again and now I'm back here again at 180 and trying to do it a little better than last time... Let's pray it works this time!... Good Luck!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!