Cherimoose Posts: 5,209 Member
    Options
    luvcassie wrote: »
    :( love to eat but needs to stop

Don't stop eating. You can die.
  • flabassmcgee
    flabassmcgee Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    The only one that can make that choice is you.

Are you eating enough for your height, weight, age, body fat percentage and activity level? Being overly hungry may be an indicator of not eating enough.
  • watto1980
    watto1980 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I felt a bit slack with that last post. So here is something that might help.

Sometimes eating smaller meals every 2-3 hours can help curb hunger. I know myself if I go too long without eating, usually 4-5+ hours it can lead to binge eating.
  • flabassmcgee
    Options
    watto1980 wrote: »

Sometimes eating smaller meals every 2-3 hours can help curb hunger. I know myself if I go too long without eating, usually 4-5+ hours it can lead to binge eating.

"Slack?" In what way?

I'm only asking a question. It sometimes doesn't matter how often you eat, but how much. Only trying to determine that as a baseline.

OP, here's a helpful link to learning more about TDEE, BMR and consuming enough: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/974889/in-place-of-a-road-map-short-n-sweet

:flowerforyou: Good luck!
  • watto1980
    watto1980 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    watto1980 wrote: »

"Slack?" In what way?

I'm only asking a question. It sometimes doesn't matter how often you eat, but how much. Only trying to determine that as a baseline.

OP, here's a helpful link to learning more about TDEE, BMR and consuming enough: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/974889/in-place-of-a-road-map-short-n-sweet

:flowerforyou: Good luck!

I meant 'my' last post sorry, slack being local slang for mean :smile: Your post was good.
  • flabassmcgee
    Options
    I was about to say, damn!

lol Sorry for being butt hurt.