Time to Log it all

Options
Hello to you all from Arkansas!! This is a lifelong journey to fitness for me. I spent last year (July - December) hitting the gym but we all know a bad diet can not be out worked! So, here is to logging and working more diligently to reach goals in 2015!! Any tips to share?

Replies

• irishprincess007
    irishprincess007 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    My biggest tip is to set small goals. Personally I have over 100lbs to lose which is quite intimidating. I feel when I crush small short term goals, it motivates me to move forward with a better outlook. Tracking my food while being 100% honest helps me. I started 3 weeks ago and are down 11. I also find it awesome when one of my followers gives me positive encouragement even for the little things. Hope this helps and feel free to add me. I'm Jessi from TN
  • tami_andrews
    Options
    My biggest tip is to set small goals. Personally I have over 100lbs to lose which is quite intimidating. I feel when I crush small short term goals, it motivates me to move forward with a better outlook. Tracking my food while being 100% honest helps me. I started 3 weeks ago and are down 11. I also find it awesome when one of my followers gives me positive encouragement even for the little things. Hope this helps and feel free to add me. I'm Jessi from TN

Thanks Jessie!! I totally agree about short term goals!!!
  • jasfarley93
    jasfarley93 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    something i do is if i reach a target by the date i set, i treat myself to something, like a new pair of shoes or some clothes :)
  • tami_andrews
    Options
    I am new to the app and can't seem how to figure out how to add you Jessie! Feel free to add me.
    something i do is if i reach a target by the date i set, i treat myself to something, like a new pair of shoes or some clothes :)

Rewards are great! Great idea to treat yourself to something besides food!!!
  • jasfarley93
    jasfarley93 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    yeah, epsecially with clothes, as you lose the weight you can start to see the difference more which helps to keep you going :)
  • JDySart777
    JDySart777 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    "You bite it, your write it!"
    That's the motto I live by.... :)
  • tami_andrews
    Options
    This will really make a difference!!!
  • tami_andrews
    Options
    JDySart777 wrote: »
    "You bite it, your write it!"
    That's the motto I live by.... :)

Thanks for the add as well!
  • khr771
    khr771 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Nothing taste as good as skinny feels. I will never be skinny and really it is as good as healthy weight feels.