Holly-Jolly-Christmas-Challenge!

Options

Replies

• alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I forgot to weigh in today. I remembered while I was eating breakfast and I worked out before that. I walked on the treadmill for 20 mins and then did lower body weight trng and abs for a total of 80 mins. I will try to remember to weigh myself tomorrow morning right after I wake up. I am hoping to stay within my calorie allowance today. Have a great day!!! :flowerforyou:
  • cbrady77
    Options
    Thanksgiving did me in! I GAINED 2lbs!! I've put in a couple extra workouts and hope to get back on track. All in all ... it was worth it b/c I had some good eats!!!:drinker:
  • gnicolecan
    gnicolecan Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I'm officially +1 after the holiday. DANG. I would like to update my goal to 174 by Christmas. :) : ):)
  • jenifergotti
    jenifergotti Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Morning everyone! I just had my dreaded post-thanksgiving weigh-in and I'm only up .4! Life is good!

Current weight: 132.4
    Goal weight by christmas 129

Good luck everyone, keep up the good work!

96946.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • Mimiche
    Options
    Hey everyone! Christmas is almost here so excited!

I lost a pound and got to my goal weight but absolutly no change in measuring tape so I'm changing my goal to lose inches but gain muscle hoping to lose an inch on the hips and butt!
  • itssheena
    itssheena Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately I'm up 2 pounds from Thanksgiving. :angry: Uggh!! This is sooo frustrating but I'm trying really hard to stay motivated. I'm keeping my goal weight of 135lb for Christmas and need to work hard.

Sheena :heart:

109676.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Journal
  • andlofly
    andlofly Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Checking in.

Stayed on track again today... yippee.

Have to go finish cooking dinner so I can get to my aerobics class.
  • mamamouse
    Options
    I weighed in today and lost 1 lb!!!!!!! Four more to go by Christmas.
  • Renae_Nae
    Renae_Nae Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    My ticker is moving! :drinker:

4 more pounds to go!!!!
  • gnicolecan
    gnicolecan Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    It's official, week 1 of the challenge and I am up half a pound!:sad:
  • kirstina_23
    kirstina_23 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    just wanted to check in. Im not logging right now so as soon as i get better logging excersisng and weighing will get back to order. Cograts on those who loss and for those who gained dont worry theres this week!
  • usmcwifeb15
    usmcwifeb15 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    just wanted to check in. Im not logging right now so as soon as i get better logging excersisng and weighing will get back to order. Cograts on those who loss and for those who gained dont worry theres this week!

Hey Kirstina I hope you feel better soon. Sorry to hear you are not well. Monday night I was so sick. I was up all night in the bathroom it was horrible and yesterday I still felt like crap so I just laid in the chair all day. So I didn't exercise and I only ate like 800 calories my tummy was so upset. I am back to feeling good again though today and I already exercised this morning and I am about to go for a walk. Still not weighing in till next week though because of TOM. Hope everyone else is doing well. Keep up all the hard work. Christmas is approaching fast.
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    I went and did my step class this morning. I really hate doing planks. Those things are so hard. Tomorrow I will just have to do the gym in hte morning. I usually do Zumba on Thursday nights but oldest has basketball practice so will have to skip that tomorrow. Other than that not doing much today. Just hanging out with my daughter until the boys get home from school.

Connie
  • andlofly
    andlofly Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm really glad to see everybody checking in. Looks like your all committed to the challenge!!!

Had a good day today. Stuck to my plan. Still a lot to do though. I need to get busy making my plan for tomorrow so that I can pack my food.

Here's to staying motivated :drinker:
  • joann
    joann Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    I lost my thanksgiving turkery...down 3lbs but I set my goal for christmas for 10 lbs.
  • 123purple
    Options
    Checking in.

Not sure if it's just water weight I'm losing from over-indulging over Thanksgiving weekend... but I'm working my way down the ticker. I'll weigh myself tomorrow morning again to see my progress and post my update.
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    just checking in.

I think I started this at 193.7 and I am now 192.1 so I lost 1.6 pounds over the last week! YAY ME!! :drinker: I don't know if I will loose the whole 8 pounds I wanted to or not but if I get under 190 by christmas I will be happy.

Good Luck all you LOSERS!!! :bigsmile:
  • Bobbie145
    Bobbie145 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Still fighting a cold, so had to eat less than normal to make up for less cardio this morning. Have stayed within my calories today even with a catered lunch including chicken fingers and mac and cheese! That's one of many places the food and exercise diaries have come in so handy. Before, I would have thought that I had blown the day at lunch time and would have blown it even more throughout the day. With the food and exercise diaries, I could see that I hadn't blown the day at all, so I was inspired to still stay within my calories. I just skipped my normal snacks and had a lighter dinner than usual. I'm going to bed early again tonight to see if I can beat this cold!:tongue:
  • Leigh14
    Leigh14 Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    Checking in.

I gained a pound, whether it be water weight or muscle. So, I'm currently at 272, instead of the 270 I was hoping for. But, it's okay. :heart: I'm aiming for a 2 pound loss this week so I can land at an even 270 and go from there.

Unfortunately, I got sick last night. :sick: Luckily, though, the nurse was in this morning at work and she saw me early. I got some meds and worked over this evening so I can take tomorrow off to recover. I rarely get sick . . . and this time it happened just as I was re-starting the 30-Day Shred! :grumble:

But, I lost my appetite today and that changed up my calorie intake, so I think that will be a good thing!
  • raincloud
    raincloud Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I thought I had joined, but I guess not!

My original goal was to be under 200 for Christmas. I hit that 3 weeks ago, so then it was to be 190. Well, since I am 191.8 now I am going to ask for 185!!!

I really want to tell my family that I have lost 75lbs!