Any 20/30 somethings want to be friends???

Options

Replies

• ShondaBihari
    ShondaBihari Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm 31 and dropped 77lbs since March 2014. Anyone feel free to add me =)
  • fattymcfatterson2121
    Options
    Hi Girls!

I just turned 26 on new years day and I have 30 lbs to lose. I successfully lost 3 stone 2 years ago (when I chose MFP username - wish I chose better!) but put 9lbs back on.

In the past two years I have tried every diet under the sun but I know that calorie counting is the only way. I am back and looking for supporting girls to share the journey with so add me as a friend :)

Sadia x
  • emzerkate
    emzerkate Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hey all :) I'm 29 and successfully lost 32lbs using this app 2 yrs ago, I lost focus last year and so put about 10lbs back on :( Looking for friends and support to start again, I know it can be done. Aiming for 20lbs loss now :) Anyone looking to support or needing support feel free to add me :)
  • BioQueen
    BioQueen Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I'm 24! My total weight loss goal is 50-60 pounds lost and I have lost 32 of those so far. Feel free to add me!
  • eloisemonteiro
    eloisemonteiro Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hi :) I'm 26 and want to lose around 20lb :) cheers
  • curvesfordays8907
    curvesfordays8907 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You can add me, 25 looking to lose 90 lbs
  • lysco08
    Options
    I'm 24 from Wisconsin! Feel free to add me, as I also need motivation. Looking to lose 10 lbs, but want to feel good and be healthy, for a long, active life!
  • Kates8891
    Kates8891 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Im 26 pls feel free to add me
    ive only for 1 friend, I'm new :-)
  • eunheeByul
    Options
    26 year old 31 pounds to go, just started last week feel free to friend and motivate ^_^
  • katelouise1986x
    katelouise1986x Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    hey im 28 feel free to add me :)
  • Varcolaci
    Options
    Hi I'm 31 and always looking for more friends!
  • trking86
    trking86 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    28, looking to lose +/-40 lbs (12% Body Fat). I Could always use more people on my "news feed", seeing others work out and meet their goals gets me motivated.
  • lexip14
    lexip14 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    22 year old,5'5" and looking to lose 30-40 pounds. Feel free to add me:)
  • Destiny_Snyder
    Options
    28 years old, new to MFP feel free to add me :)
  • jneen101
    Options
    I lost almost 20 pounds last year for my wedding and have gained it all back :-( I know I can lose it again but I could definitely use some more daily motivation, so I'm adding people from this thread, please add me too!
  • AllTheNoms
    AllTheNoms Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Hi y'all, Kimberly from Texas here. I'm 32 and am down 35 lbs with another ~15 to go. Anyone can feel free to add me if an active user with a profile picture up and preferably an open diary. Cheers!
  • cjones93
    Options
    I'm 21. I'm looking to lose about 35lbs. Definitely could use some motivation and hopefully motivate others.
  • JayRuby84
    JayRuby84 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 30 and have almost 20lbs to go. Anyone who wants another supportive friend can add me as well.
  • aliciasilfies
    aliciasilfies Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I just turned 25 and am looking to lose about 60 pounds. Feel free to add me!! :smile:
  • PureGreenWater
    PureGreenWater Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 30 and just getting started on losing an initial 20lbs. Just came out of a long term relationship, so need to gain back control. Support is motivating so feel free to add me! x