Starting Over... AGAIN!

Options
I lost 50lbs on mfp. Then life happened - family illness, death, work stress. I got too comfortable not tracking and slipped (very quickly) back into my old habits and the weight has crept up again.
I created a new account, fresh start, so now I'm looking for friends who log everyday to help motivate me and share successes and tips :)

Replies

• SD2bfit
    SD2bfit Posts: 11
    Options
    Hi! I am with you! I was in a very stressful work environment, gave up triathlons and just worked all the time. I gained weight, lost energy and motivation, and started wearing baggy clothes. Ugh!!! I only have about 10 lbs to lose, but that is the same 10 lbs I have been trying to lose for over a year! I refuse to buy bigger clothes. But it would be GREAT to have someone else to keep me motivated. I can't remember how to add you as a friend, but that would be the best way to see posts every day. I have a couple of friends on MFP, and it really helps to see their posts. Makes me want to get off the couch!
  • Giju41
    Giju41 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat I need to lose a min 20 pounds soon. More like 40-60 over time. Add me I need all the friends and help I can get
  • TalisaJones334
    Options
    I am on the same boat.... I lost 23lbs got content and gained it all back plus more. I set my goal to lose 20lbs by my 15 year wedding Anniversary on March 3. With motivation and encouragement we can all reach our goals 1 pound at a time.
  • sandjar131
    sandjar131 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm in this boat too!! I lost about 80 lbs in 2013, and got too comfortable not tracking and slipped back into old bad habits. I was not happy when I stepped on the scale a couple of days ago. I blew up my old profile, and decided to start anew - looking for new friends too! Add me as well :)
  • MissLotte
    MissLotte Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I'm with you too. Same sort of story for me, I hadn't lost as much as you but 2014 was a terrible year for me and I'm looking to start again in 2015. Best of luck to you!
  • squiggles2312
    Options
    Im in the same boat, I weighed 8st 5 before gaining 3st loosing nearly 2st and then gained 5st!
    Ive lost 15lbs so far but hoping to loose another 35lbs in the next few month's. Today is day 1 and im starving.
    I sit at my desk and don't do any exercise even though I have a gym membership so its also day 1 for the gym!
    To feel confident in myself is my aim!
  • stewarac
    stewarac Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm the same, except that I'm sticking with my old profile. My aim is not to lose a set about, but to be able to run a 10k without dying by the end of the year, and look happy in a bridesmaid dress. Add me!