5/4 Mini Challenge for all GET FOCUSED IN MAY Challenge Part

Options
2»

Replies

• kafff
    kafff Posts: 14
    Options
    I am not walking around the office today, I am getting around using walking lunges and once an hour I'm adding in 10 squats! A great way to get 80 squats in throughout the day. Try it!
  • BeautifulArtemis
    BeautifulArtemis Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Carrying my 3 lbs weights everywhere I walk to in the office. 82 employee's giving me the weird looks already LOL!
  • cowpoke06
    cowpoke06 Posts: 171
    Options
    bump
  • andreamichelle82
    andreamichelle82 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Great challenge! I work on the fourth floor, so any time I need to go to our first floor office I've done the stairs (2x back and forth so far!
  • cowpoke06
    cowpoke06 Posts: 171
    Options
    I finished my challenge! On my first break while eating my protein bar I walked around the buidling continuously for 10 minutes. I don't normally do that. I'd do it on my lunch and last break also but I don't have walk friendly food.

Challenge complete! Also...when I go to the grocery store later (too far to walk there) I'm going to park as far away as possible)
  • time2runnn
    time2runnn Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    It's raining here today so instead of parking far with my daughter I decided to walk up and down the aisles at Target even though I only needed to pick up coffee.
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    Parked furthest away from grocery store, and carried out all 6 bags of groceries in 1 go instead of in the cart
  • LeeKetty1176
    LeeKetty1176 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Well i parked my car a mike away from the office to get a little extra in........only to work out that i left my phone in the car so had to walk back....................... oh well ...........all good really !!!

WELL DONE PEOPLE !!!!
  • FabiolaEnvy♥
    Options
    bump

(i dont drive nor go to places really)
    so ill do extra workout.
    oh wait i can walk to the gym :D
  • TheKatzMeow77
    Options
    Took the stairs! Woot Woot!!! :tongue: however I always do that, so i went and did some jumping jacks in the hall :laugh:
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    challenge complete!! went up & down three flights of stairs twice!!
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    Well i parked my car a mike away from the office to get a little extra in........only to work out that i left my phone in the car so had to walk back....................... oh well ...........all good really !!!

WELL DONE PEOPLE !!!!

ah, but the question is, did you then walk BACK to work AGAIN after getting your phone? Or did you move your car closer?:wink:

I just saw this now and I'm home from work already, but while I was there I DID do some of my morning paperwork while standing rather than sitting, and I worked an hour longer than intended (on my feet). But now that I am home, I think I will steal that "walking lunges" idea. For the rest of the day till I fall asleep, NO normal steps for me!
  • IamRoJ
    IamRoJ Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Stairs and remote parking for me. :)
  • InstantSunshine
    InstantSunshine Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Yeah! All done! I went up and down the stairs from the 4th floor twice without needing to and once down at the end of the day. Won't log it even though it left me out of breath. Tomorrow my lunchtime walk buddy is back from hols, as well, so there'll be lots of Lambeth Walking going on in Lambeth again!
    :laugh:
  • MeliciousMelis
    MeliciousMelis Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Done. Squats and plies when waiting for food to cook.... :)
  • AdoraK
    AdoraK Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Done;

Ran from work to my car in the rain in heels in the rain .
    Ran from my car to the house also in the rain in those heels.
    Did 50 crunches and 20 push-up.

Hope that is enough for the challenge!
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    Done. Ended up just using the restroom on the first floor all day so 4 extra trips down and up 3 flights. :happy:
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    I saw this challenge last night when I was already in bed and decided not to wake up my husband doing situps in bed - but I'm on the bus on the way to work now. Usually I catch the train for one stop to my office nut today I'll walk it :)
    will report in soon!
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Done and an extra 90 cals burnt according to Runkeeper. But, as per instructions, I won't log it :)
  • julesandrich
    julesandrich Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Parked much farther than normal at work today; I walk around the office more than I was sitting (or at least it felt like it) AND I started spinning as soon as I got my bike adjusted approximately 10 minutes before class started and did not start my HRM until the class officially began.