Not new to fitness pal or dieting but new to the community

Options
Well its suppose to be my first day back on track after months of bad habits and its already a fail.Lets hope tomorrow is a better day

Replies

• Chellebacca
    Options
    I've used MFP before but wasn't very motivated. Today is day one of this go around. I'm convinced that I will stick to it this time and finally lose some weight! Anyone please feel free to add me! I think this journey will be a lot easier with friends and a support system! :smile:
  • kamejia72
    kamejia72 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've been using MFP for a while (105 day streak :smile: ) but this is the first time I'm perusing the message boards. I feel like it's time to add some friends and get motivated to really lose
  • therealskinny1
    Options
    Sent you both requests :) Lets get together and beat this forever.
  • RebeccaEmm3
    Options
    I'm in the exact same boat as all of you....sending you requests in the hopes that you can all help me stay motivated and become fit pal friends, too!
  • lynney_s
    lynney_s Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    This is site great for support - have only just started but am looking forward to my new regime/lifestyle
  • therealskinny1
    Options
    Well it must be working because watching you all post your food and exercise has inspired me to move more today and to plan my food for the rest of the week .I CAN DO THIS :)
  • AmyBecky74
    AmyBecky74 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I've had many ups and downs and I too am just coming off months of eating the worst thingsa and hardly any exersie. Atleast we haven't given up and we are trying again. No one ever said this woud be easy so be easy on yourself.
  • Leigh_b
    Leigh_b Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    it happens... the important part is that you are back!!
  • therealskinny1
    Options
    Yes I know .I got to goal in April 2013 and would have been there one year if i didnt have a two week holiday around Easter time when i gained a whopping 8lbs It took me over my goal and i just cant seem to get back there .I lose and gain the same two lbs over and over,This time im getting back because nothing fits me and im not replacing all the big clothes i threw out LOL
  • TuffChixRule
    TuffChixRule Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I'm 47, single mom and have been overweight most of my life. I've been on this site for 50 days now and while it wasn't easy to log every bite of food in the beginning, it's become habit. I've lost nearly 9 pounds so far, lost a boyfriend who wasn't supportive of me, and gained a new respect for myself. We can do this! Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • valeriem604
    Options
    I'm new to this too. I excercise regularly, but I'm a yo-yo dieter. I know I need support to stay on track. Over the holidays I have been eating everything in sight! My goal is 29 lbs by June, I have too many clothes that don't fit any more!
  • therealskinny1
    Options
    Well done KBrunke on losing 9lbs im not sure if it sorry or congrats on losing the boyfriend x Valerie604 At least you have set a realistic goal .I only need 16lbs to get back to goal and i have until the end of April to do it so i might just make it .