Back from a 4 year leave!

Options
I've been away from MFP for 4 years! There were many ups and downs while I was gone. During my pregnancy in 2013 I gained 40+ pounds! Along with my new baby came my admission into the RN program at a local college and tons of new opportunities. Over my first semester of school this fall I gained 20 pounds bringing me up to 180. It is not my highest weight but I am very uncomfortable with where I am at. My plan is to make small changes of the next weeks and challenge myself to make a healthy lifestyle instead of quick fix weight loss.

So since my extended leave I came back to an empty profile and all my prior MFP friends had inactive accounts. If anyone would like to join me or even just provide encouragement, accountability, or advice feel free to message me and we can see about forming some new friendships! I am ready for a new life with my family.

Replies

• yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    hellooooooooooooooo
  • marygirl05
    marygirl05 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am back after being gone for 3 months but I am ready for this challenge and will help you in any way that I can. welcome back