new girl in town ;)

ChocChunk
ChocChunk Posts: 6
edited September 26 in Introduce Yourself
Hey

I just recently discovered MFP, and this looks like an inspirational and fun way to help me losing the weight I so need to lose.
I have just reached 200lbs and now I need to take charge!!!

xoxo chubby girl from Norway ;)

Replies

• nmterp
    nmterp Posts: 74
    Welcome! I love MFP and I'm sure you will too. It's easy to use and keeps me motivated. Best of luck pursing your personal goals.
  • cbaines74
    cbaines74 Posts: 77
    Welcome!! Feel Free to add me as a friend :-)
  • cassieday
    cassieday Posts: 55 Member
    Welcome to the club!!! This site is AMAZING!!! Was such alifesaver for me because it taught me to quit "dieting" and just to live a healthy, permanent lifestyle. Hope it is as healpful to you!!!!
  • Driagnor
    Driagnor Posts: 323 Member
    Hey, welcome to the site and good luck with your weight loss. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • ChocChunk
    Thank you! :happy:
  • I just started this the other day and love it. My goal is to loose 100 lbs. Any ideas on workouts, I don't sweat that much no matter what excerise I do.
  • ChocChunk
    Hi

When I started working out I started small. Walking up to an hour a day. For a period. Then I became a member to a gym. I'm a huge fan of spinning. ( Even if I curse my self before each time i do it) It pays of!!!

Hope this helps :wink:
  • bambis
    bambis Posts: 75 Member
    Velkommen hit :)
  • the1mattsmith
    the1mattsmith Posts: 8 Member
    Hey there! Welcome to the club, and this is a great place to help you get in better shape! Most of the people on here are great, I myself like having people to be accountable to, helps me be responsible. Good luck, and feel free to add me as a friend!

-Matt
This discussion has been closed.