Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Dailyburn?

Has anyone used daily burn, and did you like it/is it worth it?

I've been thinking about signing up, I am a SAHM so the only time I can exercise during the week (in the winter) without waking up at 5am is if I work out at home during my sons nap time. I have some exercise videos but looking for more of a variety:)

TIA

Replies

• TLHarwick
    TLHarwick Posts: 44 Member
    I am a member of Daily Burn. I find there are a ton of different types and styles of exercises and use it on the days that I cannot get outside or feel like I need a change. Bob Harper (of the Biggest Loser) has a new program on there that is pretty challenging.
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    edited January 2015
    What is the fee schedule like? I hate sites where you can't find out anything without signing up for a "free" trial.

ETA: There are loads of free exercise videos online, check out youtube.
  • echofm1
    echofm1 Posts: 471 Member
    sofaking6 wrote: »
    ETA: There are loads of free exercise videos online, check out youtube.

I don't know about DailyBurn as I haven't used it, but I want to second the YouTube workouts. I recently discovered the FitnessBlender channel on there. They have tons of workouts (both strength and cardio) for free. If you want a fitness plan you can even buy an 8-week plan for $10, and the money goes back into making more free videos. They're great.

• Jilllybeanns
    Jilllybeanns Posts: 29 Member
    Daily Burn, I believe is $12 a month. I am loving the true beginner program with Justin Rubin. I think it is going to be well worth it as I can stream it on my tv.
  • jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    I also like YouTube. Here are a few channels that I like: BodyFit By Amy, Real Fit TV, Autumn Calabrese, Fitness Blender, Tone It Up, Gym Ra, and those a just a few. Good luck.
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    jdhcm2006 wrote: »
    I also like YouTube. Here are a few channels that I like: BodyFit By Amy, Real Fit TV, Autumn Calabrese, Fitness Blender, Tone It Up, Gym Ra, and those a just a few. Good luck.

I can't live much longer without a Like button.

• jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    sofaking6 wrote: »
    jdhcm2006 wrote: »

I can't live much longer without a Like button.

Agreed! We need a like button!
  • RainbowBrite86
    RainbowBrite86 Posts: 245 Member
    I haven't tried it, but I have tried some YouTube exercise channels. They are amazing