Trim Healthy Mama, would love to connect with others!

Options
Hi!

I have been on THM for 5 days so far, lost 9 lbs! I think it's awesome! I am eating super healthy foods, staying away from sugars and grains, and feeling very satisfied!

Anyone out there who wants to friend me, and we could encourage each other.

i was on MFP years ago, but all the "friends" I had then have been inactive for so long, like I was, before i got fired up!

Now i need a few friends to share the journey with!!

I am going to be 50 this year, a mom of 3 boys, married 17 years! If any of this sounds like you, or you are just super friendly, then let's be friends!!

Thanks!

Sherry

Replies

• JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,210 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Welcome back, Sherry!
  • Disneylindsay
    Options
    Hi! I've been on for 2 weeks and am loving it! How are you doing? Would love to share meal ideas and encouragement
  • dawnallisson
    dawnallisson Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    We are working on starting. I haven't read a whole lot of the book yet, but I've been reading up on Gwen's Nest, as well as the facebook groups, and skimming over the book. We've started trying to implement some of the recipes as we use up what's left in our cupboard. I'd love to connect as well!
  • KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Hey Sherry! I would love to be friends! I also have 3 boys! Feel free to add me!
  • goodtwin_77
    goodtwin_77 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I just started the Trim Healthy Mama today! Feel free to add me! It would be great to have support on here from others who are on this.
  • irishprincess007
    irishprincess007 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    What is Trim Healthy Mama?
    I'm a SAHM of 2 girls and a full-time college student at 34. Feel free to add me for support, encouragement, and accountability.
  • nordakota
    nordakota Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I would love to connect with other THMamas :smiley:
  • BeckyS32
    BeckyS32 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I have been loosely following THM for a couple of months now. I also started doing Turbofire 2 weeks ago. I would love to find some other Mamas!! :) Feel free to add me!
  • momhaas
    momhaas Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me to the group! Just started back.
  • neaking
    neaking Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Starting my 3rdweek if THM!
  • EllieFunt
    EllieFunt Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello! I've been following THM since Jan. 1st. Not 100% - but aiming to be!
  • miaisin
    miaisin Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new to THM. Just started this past Saturday. Downloaded My Fitness Pal because I wanted to log my food and I love it! I wanted to be able to enter my THM Recipes and know about how much food I am taking in. Tell me how you are doing. Would love to hear!
  • LisaS472
    LisaS472 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm brand new to THM. I would love to hear what others have been doing to start out on this program. So far, I've kept it simple because I'm so scared of messing up!
  • mkwrenfro
    mkwrenfro Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there. It is very intimidating. I have read a lot of people on Facebook say once you get past the learning curve it is easy. I have stopped and started many times. I just get overwhelmed. Have you found any THM groups on the My Fitness Pal community?
  • ManyouknowIsurecantstay
    Options
    Hey, Sherry. Feel free to add me :)
  • socialjoy
    socialjoy Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would also love to connect with other mamas on THM! I started over a month ago and have lots of food sensitivities. I'm sending y'all friend requests! :)
  • asritt39
    asritt39 Posts: 1 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I've been attempting to do THM since January. Downloaded myfitness pal to track my food. I would like to connect with others to help keep me accountable. :)
  • eatingafterdark
    eatingafterdark Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Just starting THM! Would love a buddy!
  • mommyshortlegs
    mommyshortlegs Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Hi, ladies! I followed THM consistently for 5 months, mostly recording my meals via the visual food journal app YouFood (formerly Two Grand; username "mommyshortlegs"), but the last several months I've fallen off the proverbial bandwagon in a big way. Furthermore, I've discovered at this point in my journey I still require the accountability of MFP. I am hoping to recommence THM full steam no later than early next week (after my current ketogenic fat fast concludes) and would likewise welcome more THM pals here. :)
  • growingbygrace
    growingbygrace Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    still looking for an accountability partner ? I started and "fell off the wagon" with THM too but I am sure it works !