I'm new today :)

Options
New to this wanting to lose a lot of weight my goal is August this year. I'm a bridesmaid for a wedding :)

Replies

• brandimartinez83
    Options
    I am new as of today as well. And im looking for friends to help keep me motivated.
  • aimeehowden866
    Options
    Add me :) same here
  • ajanegaudet
    ajanegaudet Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm new as of last night! I love this thing!
  • Train4Foodz
    Train4Foodz Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!!

Wishing you all the very best with your goals, you'll definitely find other people here on a similar journey to yourself(there are a great number of fantastic supportive people)!

Give 110% and you'll get the same in return!

All the best,
    Adam
  • aimeehowden866
    Options
    Adam2k10 wrote: »
    Welcome to MFP!!

Wishing you all the very best with your goals, you'll definitely find other people here on a similar journey to yourself(there are a great number of fantastic supportive people)!

Give 110% and you'll get the same in return!

All the best,
    Adam

Thank You very much :)
  • djmoindahouse
    djmoindahouse Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm new here so I'll just continue my exercises but look after my eating habits.

Faisal
  • makingup2do
    makingup2do Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    The hardest part on here is being honest with yourself. Set up your metrics correctly, track activity and ALL diet (that includes that "small" scoop of ice cream) and the numbers won't lie. Let them guide you....
    If there is anything I can do to help please let me know! Good luck!!
  • Carolyn917
    Carolyn917 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am giving this app. one more try. I am 48 years old, I weigh 215#'s & I'm 5' 2.5" tall. I am 75 -80#'s overweight and I desperately need to lose weight for health reasons. I am trying to stick to a low carb, healthy choice, whole food life style plan. My goals are to lose 10#'s by Valentine's Day and 75#'s by January 1st, 2016. I hate to exercise but I plan on using Yoga, Pilates and dance to exercise. I need friends to keep me accountable and motivated. For some reason I can't add friends, keep getting error message so PLEASE ADD ME!!