Anyone doing P90X with MFP?

Options
deanmarino
deanmarino Posts: 41 Member
I am just starting this combination. So far so good.

Dean

7177189.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• gameovergt
    gameovergt Posts: 502
    Options
    I am doing ab ripper x. with my work schedule can't do the whole program so haven't bothered!
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    I am doing ab ripper x. with my work schedule can't do the whole program so haven't bothered!

There is a topic related to P90X do a search in the forums and you will see a bunch of postings and you will be able to get a lot of advice there.
  • o2blori
    o2blori Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I'm not doing P90x totally. I'm doing Turbo Fire with parts of P90x. MFP definately keeps me motivated.
  • mgg312
    mgg312 Posts: 9
    Options
    I am, haven't lost much weight a couple inches off my waist but I am only 3 weeks in.
  • ajtom1
    ajtom1 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am going to be starting it in about a week... very excited! I have been doing Turbo Fire and I love that as well but I need to change it up and I like the fact of P90X being more strength and muscel building where Turbo Fire is EXTREME cardio!
  • fitmommy2012
    fitmommy2012 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I am, haven't lost much weight a couple inches off my waist but I am only 3 weeks in.

Yeah I am a little over a month into it and I have lost about 7 pounds and about 9 inches already!! :) they say you lose the most weight in the 3rd month! :) So don't get discouraged, it will happen, just keep pushing play!! :)
  • fitmommy2012
    fitmommy2012 Posts: 451 Member
    Options

Yeah I am a little over a month into it and I have lost about 7 pounds and about 9 inches already!! :) they say you lose the most weight in the 3rd month! :) So don't get discouraged, it will happen, just keep pushing play!! :)
  • Doing_me
    Doing_me Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I am going to be starting it in about a week... very excited! I have been doing Turbo Fire and I love that as well but I need to change it up and I like the fact of P90X being more strength and muscel building where Turbo Fire is EXTREME cardio!

Mine just arrived today and planning to start on Saturday! Really excited too... ;)
  • spayne_4
    spayne_4 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I am on day 3 today. I was also curious of anyone who is doing it using MFP. I bought mine second hand and so don't have the nutrition plan and drinks. I am wondering if that will make a difference. Either way they are a workout and staying within calories should still work..... We'll see how it goes. I had been doing TurboFire and needed something to get me out of my plateau!!!!
  • ryah138
    ryah138 Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm doing P90X, but what's MFP? Personally, I love the program, I've seen good toning results, but not much weight loss, then again, I go all hard-core for a week, then slack off the next week, so it's totally my fault. haha
  • Jillatha
    Jillatha Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I was concidering it but P90x looks too intense for my current fitness levels!
  • ppittman2
    ppittman2 Posts: 3
    Options
    my fitness pal!
  • deanmarino
    deanmarino Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I've been through P90X once already. This time I am concentrating on using MFP to really lose some weight and get into shape.
  • ryah138
    ryah138 Posts: 3
    Options
    MFP. Sorry... after I posted it I realized what it was. *bangs head against wall* hahah... For some reason, I thought it was an additional thing for P90X. Anyway, so far I've had an eye-opening experience using this site to help lose weight. I didn't realize just how many empty calories I was taking in, until I started keeping track of them here.