10 Week 'Biggest Loser' Weight Loss Challenge

Options
Last call for the MFP Biggest Loser Challenge! Anyone who wants an invitation to the group should message Jim1960 and let him know. (For newbies, this means clicking 'community', then 'find members' and entering Jim1960 into the 'username' box. When you arrive at Jim's profile click 'send message'.) Weigh-ins are once a week - you can weigh-in anytime from Thur-Sun - and everyone will be allocated a team. The challenge starts this week!

Replies

• Bellapie02
    Bellapie02 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    What is required of the group
  • kendalslimmer
    kendalslimmer Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Just post your weight once a week. Each team usually posts a challenge for the week too - like 10 squats every time you make a cup of tea. Something fun!
  • MummyKate85
    MummyKate85 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Oooh sounds fun, Ive just sent a message to Jim asking to join. Hope I'm not too late!
  • rughead06
    rughead06 Posts: 4,291 Member
    Options
    Is this still open to join?
  • kendalslimmer
    Options
    Yes it's still open! It will be until Sunday night. Xx
  • kendalslimmer
    Options
    Starting Weight thread is now up for the MFP Biggest Loser Challenge and will be there until Sunday night. Don't worry if you haven't received your group invite yet, Jim's just running a bit behind. Xx
  • MummyKate85
    Options
    Where can I find the thread? Or do I have to wait for my invite? (im new to the forums so im sorry if this is a daft question, im still getting used to everything :) )
  • kendalslimmer
    edited January 2015
    Options
    You have to wait for the invite I'm afraid honey. Once you've accepted it, select 'community', then 'groups' (top menu), then 'Biggest Loser Challenge' - this will take you to the group's own forum and you'll see all the threads there including the starting weight one. Don't worry if Jim hasn't added you yet, he's been mysteriously absent this week, but when he gets back he'll sort all this out with you I'm sure. Xx
  • misscaligreen
    misscaligreen Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    I sent him a message I hope I get added! YAAAAYYY

• Suebaby6
    Suebaby6 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I clicked community but cant find the find members button. Please help
  • kendalslimmer
    Options
    It should be at the top of the page - but it will only be there once you're received and accepted your invitation. Jim is the group's moderator, so you'll need to wait for him to read his messages and send you the invite... Sorry things aren't running as smoothly as they should. Xx
  • MummyKate85
    Options
    You have to wait for the invite I'm afraid honey. Once you've accepted it, select 'community', then 'groups' (top menu), then 'Biggest Loser Challenge' - this will take you to the group's own forum and you'll see all the threads there including the starting weight one. Don't worry if Jim hasn't added you yet, he's been mysteriously absent this week, but when he gets back he'll sort all this out with you I'm sure. Xx

Thank you! :)
  • jaygirl3
    jaygirl3 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    sending him a messgae now
  • kendalslimmer
    Options
    Hi guys.

If you send me your starting weight (your weight anytime from 1st January to the 4th) I’ll add it to the group weigh-in spreadsheet and send you a link. Then you’ll know which team you’ve been put on and who the other members are. You can then friend them (‘community’, ‘invite friends’) and let them know you’re in the same BL Challenge team. This won’t give you access to the forums (we need Jim to start issuing invitations for that) but it should get the ball rolling.
  • kirstymariefellows89
    Options
    Hope I'm not too late, could I still be added?
  • NoExcuseThisTime
    NoExcuseThisTime Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Can I still join ? Or am I too late?
  • plbazer
    plbazer Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Can I still join too?
  • dizzylou36
    dizzylou36 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I would also like to join if it's not too late?
  • Dinah2
    Dinah2 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I would like to join if not too late?
  • dizzylou36
    dizzylou36 Posts: 11 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I would also like to join please! Whoops, just realised I have posted twice, sorry! :o