• LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    Congrats, looking awesome!
  • Kelll12123
    Kelll12123 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the support, everyone!

Lately I've been doing an hour on the elliptical with as much resistance as I can handle 4-5 times a week. I'm a college student and I live pretty far from my classes, so I do a lot of walking as well. When it's nice outside I run and bike. I've also been doing more ab work and squats over winter break, which I hope to continue into next semester.
    For food, I pretty much eat whatever I would have eaten before, but in moderation. I'm more conscious of how much I'm putting into my body, and I generally try to be healthy about my eating, but I tend to eat fast food more than I should. I also drink a lot and I'm okay with going over my calories on the weekend. Like I've said, my diary is open, so feel free to flip through if you're curious about how this works. Like on day this week I ate an egg and toast with cheese for breakfast, a bagel for lunch, pasta for dinner, and two pieces of pizza for "snacks" with no exercise. Some days I'll go to mcdonalds and eat two ice cream cones. It all balances out eventually.
  • assthetikk
    assthetikk Posts: 2,014 Member
    Options
    looking good! Keep up the good work
  • unrulysherlock
    unrulysherlock Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Holy crap! Great job! I admire your courage, and I am so happy to see that you are getting nothing but support. I honestly expected rude comments from insecure jerks, as thats typical nowadays. Seeing this wonderful progress and all the heartfelt congratulations is truly inspirational!
  • emzerkate
    emzerkate Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Well done you, I bet you are feeling amazing and on top of the world with that. Your diary sounds like mine, I don't deprive myself of anything, just a lot more sensible now :) Friend add your way as I'm starting a reboot as went off track last few months :(
  • leggup
    leggup Posts: 2,942 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look amazing! You may want to retake your photos though- this thread will probably get taken down because the images violate the Community Guidelines:

12. No Profane, Vulgar, Sexually Explicit or Illegal Images

All images on the site, including all profile pictures and images posted in the forums, should be work-place friendly. While we reserve the right to remove any photo we feel is inappropriate, here are some partial guidelines as to what is not acceptable:

- no underwear, thongs, g-strings, or banana hammocks
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    You should take these down before you get a warning, you should only post in swimsuits and sports bras/shorts in the forums and in your profile pic!

You should be proud, and do NOT give up!!!!!!
  • amandarawr06
    amandarawr06 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    awesome job!!!
  • soliver138
    soliver138 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • disneygallagirl
    disneygallagirl Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    awesome!
  • ASISMEA
    ASISMEA Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    profoundly inspiring. thank you. I truly thank you.
  • lilme21baby
    Options
    U look amazing x
  • mariamathsgeek
    mariamathsgeek Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Well done!!!! A really noticeable difference.

I took underwear photos on 1st Jan (181 lbs at 5'5") and plan to take them every 1st of the month for my own record. My initial goal is 140 lbs and I'll take it from there if I think a few more lbs off are needed.

I hope to soon be putting before and after photos on too. Maybe not in my underwear if that's not allowed though.

I love seeing before & after photos....so inspiring!!!!
  • slindsey137
    slindsey137 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I love seeing weight loss successes with "normal people" food, lol. I love how swimming suits are allowed but underwear aren't. 'Cuz there is a huge difference in coverage...
  • andrejjorje
    andrejjorje Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    +1 LOL.

You look amazing! I love seeing weight loss successes with "normal people" food, lol. I love how swimming suits are allowed but underwear aren't. 'Cuz there is a huge difference in coverage...

• Kelll12123
    Kelll12123 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much everyone for your positive, encouraging comments! The community on here has helped motivate me. There really are good people out there!
  • worthliving4
    worthliving4 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    WOW! you look incredible. You should be very proud of yourself
  • Uhfgood
    Uhfgood Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Kelll12123 wrote: »
    I wasn't planning on posting these pictures, but I was looking through my collection and I thought I could inspire some newbies. Sorry if you think they're inappropriate or offensive.
    I'm about 5'6". The first picture is from July 1 and I weigh 167 lbs. The second picture is today, January 5. I am now 133 lbs.
    My goal is to get down to 125 lbs and tone up my abs. Feel free to add me as a friend or ask for tips. I have an open diary (although I eat a lot of junk so it's probably not too helpful).

Offensive? Quite the opposite. I'd venture to say, that if you shouldn't put them up it's because of the pic creeping -- which I, uh, have no experience with. I didn't click on this thread because it said 'underwear' at all.

Well done with your weight though, not to mention you're a babe so...

• MyPolymerHeart
    Options
    Great job! (btw I have the same underwear as you in the 2nd picture LOLOLLL, from aerie?)
  • madamepsych0sis
    madamepsych0sis Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Inspiring!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!