need friends

Options

Replies

• ellavader
    ellavader Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hello!

I'm back too and could use some friends.
    Feel free to add me as a friend and I'll add you. :)
  • cceladita
    Options
    Hi all, feel free to add me as a friend too! I have been on a journey to better health since the beginning of September, but I just started using MFP. I would love to have the support of others along the way!
  • KimmyLouie
    KimmyLouie Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I too am back and trying this over again. I need friends as well, the more the merrier as we all need each other to get this done.
  • Christinebean824
    Options
    I took a break from the site and for awhile I did good, but alas, I am back as I have gained back some weight. Any one feel free to add me :)
  • manda404
    manda404 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm back after a brief hiatus and really need some motivating friends!
  • court_fritch26
    court_fritch26 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I'm active and would love more MFP friends on this weight loss journey. Feel free to add me!
  • Nicci93
    Nicci93 Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I've also recently restarted after gaining back all of the previous weight I had lost. Please feel free to add me! :)
  • Jilllybeanns
    Jilllybeanns Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am on daily!
  • hunter1025
    hunter1025 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Anyone can.
  • Deya1286
    Deya1286 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too, could use some friends and added motivation!
  • ZBuffBod
    ZBuffBod Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have been here since June 2014 and have lost 35 pounds. I am very consistent and available if you need motivation. Best of luck to all.
  • TashaSc82
    TashaSc82 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi. I've used MFP off and on. Used it 2 yrs ago, lost 25lbs. Stopped using it, gained 30lbs. I'm just saying....My plan is to not only use it to track food but to be an active/regular member. This social media support is the new "it", and since I seem to be the only one in my physical circle actually "doing" and not just "talking" about getting back to healthy, I figured my MFP community could be just the support I need and I can provide the same support.....Anyway, Feel free to add me :#
  • msagre22
    Options
    Hello,
    This is my second time on here and a stone and a half later things are going well.
    Progress has greatly slowed down so feeling a little deflated but the wedding is 5 month away and I really need to focus. Some motivation and friends on the same journey would be nice. :-)
  • lchrun
    lchrun Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I log daily and would appreciate more motivating friends.
  • chocolatekiss5757
    chocolatekiss5757 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Good luck everyone i'm back at it to
  • sabrenaragsdale
    sabrenaragsdale Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    We all need encouragement. I know that I can do this with Christ! This is my second time around at doing this. I remember how good I was starting to feel before and then I allowed other things in life to become more important than me and my own health.
  • lildabeast
    Options
    Hello! I am also looking for some friends! Feel free to add me. Definitely have been doing a lot better with people who are encouraging and on the same journey!!
  • shepd1999
    shepd1999 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I am always willing to take on new friends.
  • christinauncu
    Options
    Hello
    I'm texting u guys from germany:))) I'd love to have some more motivation to keep this thing going...
    I'm 27 and I lost last year 20 pounds. Then I felt great and started to eat normal again and we'll helloooo back old pounds... now I'm trying this help to help me.
    I wish u all good luck and keep them pounds going. add me:))
    Bye bye
  • tishbrannen998
    tishbrannen998 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I need some friends too. New to this.