nsv mcdonalds

Options
2»

Replies

• happening5
    happening5 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    It was 6 months after starting MFP before I went to McDonalds again. I too had a McDouble, what I once loved,as I sat there eating it I couldn't even imagine why I once liked it. It was so bland and yucky! I don't miss them at all anymore. I do however still love the sausage bisuit but that's all i think i like there anymore. If I want a fast food burger I do the little thick burgers at Hardees but they are a lot of calories so I don't go very often. But as silly as it sounds I feel free of the FAST FOOD addicition.
  • kateneyxx
    kateneyxx Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    On New year's eve my boyfriend was drinking and I was being good and volunteered to be the designated driver, .... On way home from celebrations he asked me to stop by the mccy d's drive thru and he ordered a large chips, two double cheese burgers and 20, yes, 20 chicken nuggets, I have to admit I was tempted for a split second, but I thought I couldn't have a bite and let myself down just before new year resolution! ... I resisted and now I feel fantastic about it!!
  • ErinK09
    ErinK09 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    That's a positive! :D
  • ellisboyd1
    ellisboyd1 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I get a similar deal with chocolate - but only the chocolate I used to eat when I was fat. At some point I realised "this tastes 'nice', but isn't worth being fat for".
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,665 Member
    Options
    That's because it wasn't the Jalapeño double!! Lol, I get one of those once a week so I can make the suck in hiss sound (since I'm not that good with spicy food yet but love to try).

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • chuck636
    chuck636 Posts: 258 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I had a weird reaction once...if anyone is familiar with imos pizza, the one by my house has a buffet...anyway I had been eating super clean for months and no cheat meals, went to buffet for my first cheat,was super excited. So I started chowing down, ten mins in I started sweating badly got dizzy and light headed...a few minutes later I ran to the bathroom and threw up...immediately felt normal again...just goes to show what these types of foods do to your body.it just adapts to protect itself when you eat it consistently
  • mandybear014
    mandybear014 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Yup! Been there, done that. I barely eat the burgers and fries at McDonalds anymore - they taste so different now that I'm 43 pounds lighter. It's weird but cool at the same time. Now the ice cream on the other hand..... :smiley:
  • SteveMFP123
    SteveMFP123 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I had a pizza from my favourite local takeaway over Christmas and it tasted amazing, honestly the best pizza I'd ever had but the next day I felt gross, so I still love the taste but not the feeling afterwards and I think that feeling is enough to stop me from eating like that too often.
  • kiwi_gros
    kiwi_gros Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Wow more responses then i had expected. I am probably going back especially cause their hot cakes and sausage mcmuffins are my favorite breakfast and i love the parfaits but no more burgers lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!