Hip Hop Abs

Options
Hi Everyone!

I just got HIp Hop Abs and i have to say it is soooo much fun. Now i am NOT much of a dancer and my kids laugh when i do it but it is fun and boy do you sweat!
I have already done P90X but got bored with it so i wanted to try something new.

Has anyone else tried this program?

Replies

• crystaljewel87
    Options
    Where did you get it? This sounds super fun :)
  • mlb929
    mlb929 Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    My 10yo wanted it and got it for his bday. He's a big Shaun T fan and did P90X and a lot of Insanity with me. I agree it's fun. I mainly use it on my rest days, or day I needed a bit something extra. I like it in the AM as an easy routine before I go on a long run in the afternoon. It's not as intense of a work out but it just something to get me moving. I haven't done Bun and THighs yet, may pull it out this week.
  • BOGmama2010
    BOGmama2010 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Love Hip Hop Abs - I'm not much of a dancer either, but oh man do my abs burn when I do it!
  • lawn_gnome78
    Options
    I love when "dontcha wish your girlfriend" comes on and he's all, "AWWWW THIS IS MAH SONG!!" genuinely excited. Cracks me up every time!
  • disneyjo
    disneyjo Posts: 12
    Options
    I know right! that is my FAVORITE part of the video! he just cracks me up!
  • Bubbles_09
    Bubbles_09 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    IVe always.wanted to get it, anybody.see.results from it??
  • michelle4271
    michelle4271 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    yes, I did it for about 3 months along with the weight watchers points program (so to speak) and lost 16 lbs and was looking good, just needed to find the way to add in the weight training that I didnt have available to me. good luck and YES it is alot of fun.
  • matwood74
    matwood74 Posts: 111
    Options
    Ooooh, I want to try it now!! I love that kind of stuff!! I've been doing Michael Jackson's dance
    game on my days that I don't do the elliptical!! Fun!!!:happy:
  • disneyjo
    disneyjo Posts: 12
    Options
    I am thinking on also getting a kettle ball video.. for strength training. I can do that on the non cardio days. I could just do P90X again but i am really bored with it.. really bored. :laugh:
  • mlb929
    mlb929 Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    I am thinking on also getting a kettle ball video.. for strength training. I can do that on the non cardio days. I could just do P90X again but i am really bored with it.. really bored. :laugh:

Have you done P90X Plus?? I love those DVD's has really made my P90X more fun - I'm doing an Hybrid of those, plus running, and a few Insanity disks here and there. I like Kenpo SO much better and the Cardio Interval is a great work out too.