I'd love to have some support

Options
hello my name is Christina, and I'm just starting now to use this app along with a new healthy lifestyle change. I would absolutely love to be a supporter to people who are doing the same, and I am also in need of some support for this new lifestyle change. Not sure how to add people who aren't on my Facebook lol war add me

Replies

• JenniferIsLosingIt
    JenniferIsLosingIt Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Hi there feel free to add me. I log every single day. I have lost 88 pounds since May 31 2014. I do not do any crazy diets or anything like that. I eat regular food and exercise and drink lots of water! Hope this helps.
  • jwtriathlon
    jwtriathlon Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I am apart of great support group http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/23059-we-can-lose-it. Come join us if you would like. We have weekly weigh ins, challenges, and just some great motivators. I think we could help you on your journey.
  • shmerek
    shmerek Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add if you want. Best of luck!
  • Horsejumper1
    Horsejumper1 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You can add me too! I am not new to the app but I am new to connecting with others through this site :smile:
  • ShaunShaunphenomenon
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'll do my best to help you stay motivated, unless you do TMI tuesday, please don't add me, no offense but it takes my feed and I have to search between the sexual questions asked and posted who are not man enough or woman enough to just ask them directly.
  • toric89
    toric89 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking for some support :) And of course to provide support to others. I just started a healthy lifestyle again, and am finding it much more difficult the second time around.