New here, need encouraging friends!!

Options
Hi everyone, I'm new on here and i have big goals in mind, ill get there by setting little goals!! would like friends to help get there that encourage and motivate. I'm ultimate goal is to loose 100 pounds and get fit!! whats yours??

Replies

• triciax17
    triciax17 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 20 lbs and get fit as well. Good luck with your journey!!!
  • Cyn221
    Cyn221 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Lets Get It!!!
    My goal is to lose 70 lbs.
    I need all the encouragement and motivation i can get.
  • Leighabc1989
    Options
    To stop eating junk, lose weight and get fit!! Hope you do well with your journey, I need encouragement too.... Finding it hard :(
  • Kates8891
    Kates8891 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add, my goal is to loose 70lbs get fit & healthy and maybe make some new friends along the way! :smile:
  • ravenneverson
    Options
    My goal is to lose 30 pounds! I've been on this app on an off but this time, I'm committed!
  • rachaelluna1
    rachaelluna1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    My goal is to loose 100+ lbs get fit and healthy!! feel free to add me always looking to give and get support :) it's not always as easy as some people think to lose the unwanted lbs
  • brandimartinez83
    Options
    Im new here to as of yesterday so Im looking for friends to help keep encouraged. my goal is to lose 60 pounds

• christinauncu
    Options
    Hello
    Would luv to meet new friends to encourage;)
    Just started yesterday
    :))
  • spoonwalker
    spoonwalker Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    My ultimate goal is 180 lbs! Taking 10 at a time!
  • dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    Hello, I have been on mfp for about 15 months, lost 34lbs but still have a long way to go.

Anyone is welcome to friend me but the following are MUSTS for me.
    1. You log onto mfp regularly
    2. You comment on post and not just use the like button.
    3. The support is two way and you give support to me in return for the support I give to you.

I do delete those that do not support and comment as I want to be a supportive friend on this journey.
    Good Luck to you all.
  • devriessue
    devriessue Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    wow! I am not new here but am looking for motivation. I have lost about 10kg (uhh.. 10 x 2.2 = about 22 lbs). It has taken me two years to do this but I think this amount of effort slowly over time has made the difference - I can notice when I am full now, even on a day when I give myself a 'holiday' from calorie tracking - and this is often quite close to the 1200 that my body has become used to. I salute you all - especially those with the very big goals! Time and persistence is such an important thing! Good wishes to everyone!
  • helensmith46
    Options
    Also new here, I would like to loose 20lbs but am happy with a slow weight loss 1-2lbs per week. Main aim to try and start exercising and loose weight the healthy way rather than fad diets. Would love the support on here, as I use communities, fitness inspiration pics as my main source of motivation -to keep my dream body in the forfront of my mind :)
    Will comment daily - fancy budding up?
  • PandoraGreen721
    PandoraGreen721 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose another 20 lbs and get more fit, too. I want to add more strength-traning into my routine.
  • natashajbs
    natashajbs Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 35 pounds! Currently using charlotte crosby's 3 min belly blitz dvd x
  • kays2008xx18
    kays2008xx18 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new too feel free to add me I have a total weight loss goal if around 70 pounds need more motivation tho struggling already xxx
  • TinaTimTam
    TinaTimTam Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm also new here :) I got 30 lbs to go! Day 2 today I'd love more friends for motivation :)
  • musicismylover
    musicismylover Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I have attempted using mfp in the past but never with friends--hope that will make the difference! Feel free to add me and best of luck to everyone.
  • kayframe
    Options
    Day 1; Begins today & I couldn't be more motivated & inspired to begin this weight loss journey with all of you! 20 lbs to go! Looking for motivational friends!
  • dawnmariecatherine
    Options
    I'm not technically new to MFP, but this is the first time that I've connected with others. I decided that I need a little accountability! I'm making a goal to lose 35 pounds. I struggle with time - I have learned that if I plan ahead, prep my meals for the work week, it goes smooth! Starting the day with a quick 14 minute Max Trainer Interval workout gets the day started on the right foot! I just read a friend's post on FB - loved it, and think it is a great motivator. A daily goal becomes a weekly goal. A weekly goal becomes a monthly goal. A monthly goal becomes a yearly goal. A yearly goal becomes a lifetime goal. A lifetime goal becomes a lifestyle. Best to all of you...let's do this!
  • missylectro
    missylectro Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Hey feel free to add me!!!