Has anyone done Kettlenetics?

Options
I am really intrigued by this program. I watched a demo of it on YouTube and it looks really fun. What stumps me is that the kbell is so tiny - 4 lbs!

Has anyone had any results/experiences with Kettlenetics? What do you think?

Replies

• manisjary
    manisjary Posts: 2
    Options
    The Kettle bells come in all different weights, you can start out with the lighter ones and work your way up. I use 15lbs and 10lbs. Working out with these and the workouts that are geared to using them you can get a total body workout in a shorter amount of time because you do interval training workouts. I like them
  • poustotah
    poustotah Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    I'm currently working on Lauren Brooks kettle bell workout for pregnant women and I LOVE kettlebells! I started with a 15-lb kettlebell because I lift a lot anyway and it's challenging but not so much that it's going to kill me.

You can order any size kettlebell that you want but just because you can bench 125 lbs does NOT mean that you will be able to swing a 25-lb kettlebell so don't be afraid to start small. It's also VERY important to find an instructor (DVD or otherwise) that will show you the proper forms. Kettlebells are a wonderful tool but if you don't use the proper form, you can VERY easily hurt yourself. I know several trainers, who are men AND personal trainers, and they won't teach them or use them because they can be dangerous.

Lauren Brooks DVD's are expensive but she does an excellent job of teaching the form.