Any 1 tried the Charlotte Crosby belly blitz and diet plan?

Options
Any 1 tried the Charlotte Crosby belly blitz and dIet plan? Im starting Monday :)

Replies

• natashajbs
    natashajbs Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I started it Monday, I'm aching after 2 sessions! You doing all levels?x
  • zazu_k
    zazu_k Posts: 1
    Options
    How are you getting on with the DVD. I have just bought it so awaiting it arriving in the post? Is it easy enough to stick to? How long does it take you to do all levels?
  • natashajbs
    natashajbs Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    There's 12 levels, each are 3 mins each (so 36mins workout( There's a warm up at the beginning and a cool down at the end with an option to do an extra 15 min ab work out :)

It is easy to stick to! I'm doing it for 3rd day in a row today xx
  • 11alexandria11
    11alexandria11 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies, I started it on Monday, I did the workout and started thd diet plan
  • 11alexandria11
    11alexandria11 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    P.s Did the warm up 6 levels and the cool down. Next time the same but the other 6 levels lol. Gna try and add an extra level each week
  • kathyb83
    kathyb83 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    does anyone know how many colories this dvd burns>? xx
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    kathyb83 wrote: »
    does anyone know how many colories this dvd burns>? xx

It will be different for everyone according to weight and height and how hard you go at it. If you are interested in having an accurate burn, you'll need to invest in a good heart rate monitor.
  • frizzilizzi
    Options
    hiii all...I started today managed the warm up, all 12 and the cool down...just wondered has anybody seen body/weight results...
  • edenseaview
    edenseaview Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    i started the work out yesterday and absolutely loved it. looking fwd to using it again today.
    hoping to see results as i have a wedding lose weight for :)