10 pound challenge for January

Options

Replies

• ksmalls013
    ksmalls013 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Count me in. It would be a great start for me.
  • Foccacia48
    Foccacia48 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi hamminit. ..mine is 265...we can do it!
  • Foccacia48
    Options
    How is everyone doing so far in their January challenge...thinking of you all!
  • cauriejosina
    cauriejosina Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am in!!!!!!!
  • mdewgirl77
    Options
    Would love to join in! Way more than 10 to lose but 10 per month is healthy right?
  • treebag72
    treebag72 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • traci9028
    traci9028 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hi. I would love to join. I have a lot more than 10 to lose but they need to come off so I would love to give it a try. My starting weight, as of two days ago, was 199.
  • flosoup38
    flosoup38 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm in too :-)
  • Foccacia48
    Options
    Hey awesome ladies and I see a few of my friends on here too:-) yes 10 is a good place to start!!
  • kristnes
    Options
    I'm in!
  • mitchell_212
    mitchell_212 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm in :)
    Starting weight 213 ( I think... Im in Australia so I think that's the correct conversion )!!!
    Using fitbit and mfp! Eating 1200 cals a day and trying to around 30 mins of exercise a day :)
  • satergrl
    Options
    I'm in! :)
    I'm right behind you!
  • killielila
    killielila Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    im here!! starting at 288 lb yuck i will be walking and monitering cals this week my asthma been playing up so starting gently
  • satergrl
    Options
    Starting weight 150 I've only got 20 more pounds to lose. I started at 200. So pumped for this
  • wandergirl914
    wandergirl914 Posts: 1 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I'm in too! I've been really inactive these past few months. Started walking again. I started with about 1/2 hr walk yesterday. Rested today. Will do it again tomorrow, and so forth following that sked until I can get back to doing it more frequently. Will also incorporate some strength training. Anyone using Fitbit to keep track of activity?
  • OceanGal79
    OceanGal79 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I've been working with a trainer and look forward to a healthier self and getting on a life change of both health and fitness. Let's do this! Good luck to all. We can get down 10 lbs thos month.
  • FitPinkFit
    FitPinkFit Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm totally in!!!
  • popefarms
    Options
    I'm trying to get back on track and loose the almost 20lbs that I've gained back so I'm definitely in! I started logging again yesterday. Need to stay on track because I want to loose between 10 to 15 lbs by February 21st when my hubby is taking me to see Garth Brooks!
  • angelamoler123
    Options
    Ill give it a try.
  • amieahowes
    amieahowes Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am in :)