Add me :)
  • KellyHaggerty85
    KellyHaggerty85 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Added :)
  • KellyHaggerty85
    Options
    What's everyone's favorite healthy snacks and meals? Looking to mix it up and I'm sure others are as well
  • fnq86
    fnq86 Posts: 2
    Options
    add me :) i have about 50kg (roughly 100lb) to lose, im bad at self sabotage lol
  • robinrmcfal
    robinrmcfal Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi Kelly! Add me. I've been up and down 100 lbs a few times. Gotta keep trying no matter what. We can do this!
  • robinrmcfal
    robinrmcfal Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    LaLo314 wrote: »
    Yeah! I need a support group. From 315lbs to 216lbs, back to 301lbs and I'm currently 271lbs.... I'd like to be part of this. Maybe I can help people stay motivated and keep me from making bad decisions. I can relate to so many stories on here. We can do this!

Add me too please. :)
  • halez_182
    halez_182 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Sorry about the
    Ex and yeah I find myself sharing more with strangers than on facebook or with people I know lol I guess Cuz we're all in the same boat and won't judge I'm gonna add you

Thank you Kelly. I like you already! haha
  • AmberRamos123
    AmberRamos123 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am so glad i came across this post. It is nice to know there are people on the same journey i am. I am currently 335 and would like to be in my 200s. I am in need of support, i have very little will power and am awful with food selection. Add me please
  • jamiesparklez
    jamiesparklez Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add me!! I am also 29 rounding the 30 corner. I have 80 pounds to go! There is more motivation in numbers!!
  • Becky49091
    Becky49091 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I need a support group too. I'd like to lose about 100 lbs too. I know it won't happen all at once, but when I'm sharing notes and encouragement with like minded people, it really helps keep on track. I'm getting married in May, and would like to be progressing with my health and fitness goals. :smile:
  • butterflygirl8372
    Options
    Add me! I am almost 32 (will be in just a few days) and have 100+ pounds to lose. I too am good at self sabotage. I am just starting with MFP so I don't know all the ins and outs yet...
  • mfrank09
    mfrank09 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Add me! I am 26 - have 70 lbs I want to lose. Been on and off "diets" for the past few years! Ready to make it count!
  • ShannaAutry26
    Options
    I'm 27 with about 150 pounds that need to go! At my heaviest, I was 291.8
  • katherine_startrek_fan
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! I'm all about positive motivation.

I'm about your age. I have lost around 46 pounds over the past eight months and have 36 to go. I'm hopeful that I will reach goal by the end of summer (really want to wear a bikini this year!)
  • Mopar88
    Mopar88 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me as well. 26 going on 27 and wanting to shed this last 80 pounds for good. :)
  • KellyHaggerty85
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me :) in having trouble adding people for some reason so just click on my name and add me also if you wanna talk send me a message or comment on my page I don't know why it won't let me comment on others posts
  • ShaunWV
    ShaunWV Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Add me. I have a ways to go too!
  • rbfdac
    rbfdac Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    I've lost 40 out of 100 that I have to lose- I log on every day, feel free to add me!
  • Tkeller1
    Tkeller1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    you can add me if you would like. I just turned 39 today :( & sadly have been batteling being obese my whole life. for once I would like to be healthy before I turn 40 but food seems to be my evil demon I cant say no to it. but I want to keep trying & hopefully someday I can be posting my own success story.