Hey friends! Let's help each other get motivated (:

Options
I have already lost 15 lbs. I am wanting to loose 15 more (: I'd like some peeps on here to help me stay motivated since I don't have many friends who use this app(:

Replies

• Beautifulbritt1989
    Options
    Way to go my name is Brittnee and this is day 2 of my journey I'm trying to lose 50 but for now the 2 pounds week . Good luck girl!
  • laurenelsa88
    laurenelsa88 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you as well!
  • guidryrm2
    guidryrm2 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I fell off about a year ago but here I am day 1 we got this! I have 50 lbs to go and I hope that with everyone's support we can do this! B)
  • jwd110
    jwd110 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I ready to start adding friends for additional help up too this point only used the app
  • ellavader
    ellavader Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hey lauren! I'm. Looking for motivation too. I have used the app before in the past with success but lacked motivation and feel off track. Ithe didn't have the community feature on the app before so I didn't have friends on the app. It would be great to make some friends. :)
    Options
    I've lost 27 lbs. already and only have 8 more to go! Yayness for walking, swimming, weight lifting, pilates, and calorie counting!! :)
  • laurenelsa88
    Options
    Yay
  • Chatty33701
    Options
    I'm looking for motivation also. I'm so tired of feeling bad, bloated and miserable physically. I am diabetic also and need to get that under control. I'm hoping to lose weight and get off some meds.
  • nw627
    nw627 Posts: 10
    Options
    Hey lauren!! I'm Najzea (you can call me Naj or Nikki) so nice to meet you. You are not alone I am on my 100 pound weight loss journey so I know how you feel. Just stay focused and dedicated you can lose 15 pounds in no time girlie!
  • nw627
    Options
    ellavader wrote: »
    Hey lauren! I'm. Looking for motivation too. I have used the app before in the past with success but lacked motivation and feel off track. Ithe didn't have the community feature on the app before so I didn't have friends on the app. It would be great to make some friends. :)

Hey girls follow me lets give each othe motivation we can do this!!!
  • laurenelsa88
    Options
    Thanks Naj (:
  • nw627
    Options
    No problem lauren :smile:
  • nw627
    Options
    I'm looking for motivation also. I'm so tired of feeling bad, bloated and miserable physically. I am diabetic also and need to get that under control. I'm hoping to lose weight and get off some meds.

No fears i felt the same way and decided to do something about it. Make your journey fun! We are all here for the same common goal and that is to lose weight. :wink:
    Options
    On a random note, what's your favorite exercise? I for one can't stand running (I've got a pear body shape), but I'm fine with brisk walking uphill. I adore and excell at swimming, and do that whenever I can (however, I can't get out to our pool in the winter months in MN.) Should just get to the gym instead. :)
  • laurenelsa88
    Options
    On a random note, what's your favorite exercise? I for one can't stand running (I've got a pear body shape), but I'm fine with brisk walking uphill. I adore and excell at swimming, and do that whenever I can (however, I can't get out to our pool in the winter months in MN.) Should just get to the gym instead. :)

I love dancing, hiking, skiing, kayaking, yoga, things like that. I'd prefer to just do something active that feels more like fun than exercise (:
  • gobucks54
    gobucks54 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Good luck ladies ;)
  • nw627
    Options
    I like to dance to beyonce because its very upbeat and it gets your heartrate going as well as running in place and jumping jacks. What about the rest of you guys?
  • laurenelsa88
    Options
    nw627 wrote: »
    I like to dance to beyonce because its very upbeat and it gets your heartrate going as well as running in place and jumping jacks. What about the rest of you guys?

I also like dancing to Beyoncé. She da queen
  • nw627
    Options
    You guys add me to your myfitnesspal my username is nw627 so I can follow back lol
  • nw627
    Options
    nw627 wrote: »

I also like dancing to Beyoncé. She da queen

Yassss!!! Lol she definitely puts me in diva mode while I'm working out