Fitbit not syncing

Options
Hi all

Is anyone else's fitbit not syncing with MFP tonight or is it just mine??

Replies

• Michelledownunder
    Michelledownunder Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I can't get mine synced at the moment either, although I've only had it a couple of weeks and it does seem to struggle sometimes. I assume it's user error
  • shurleec
    shurleec Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I just was just on their website placing an order when the site went down for about 10 minutes. Not sure if that would be the reason.
  • morganpalermo0916
    Options
    Same problem. Anyone know how to fix it?
  • Chezzie84
    Chezzie84 Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    I tried disconnecting and connecting again. Did not work.
    Out of ideas now.
  • sunshinebiddy
    sunshinebiddy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Anyone find a solution? Mine isn't syncing still.
  • elizabethmetge
    Options
    Any fixes?? Mine won't work consistently
  • CrtnyRene35
    CrtnyRene35 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    SO glad to see this is not just me!! I have been having issues all day! I have uninstalled Fitbit, MFP, rebooted my cell, computers, etc. The fitbit is tracking but will NOT sync with Myfitnesspal (MFP) :(:(
  • georgia1957
    georgia1957 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Mine is not syncing today either, I saw that they updated the APP yesterday 1-5-15...They must have screwed it up...needs another updating...My friend in same town having same issue..its not us..its them
  • pvevans76
    Options
    Glad I came across this I have been working on this for over an hour now, resetting connections etc. This is only my second day using the 2 combined hopefully this isn't an ongoing issue!?
  • Bingalls811
    Bingalls811 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Mine is not working tonight either. I'm glad I checked on here.
  • vamphlett41
    vamphlett41 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I also have a problem and have tried everything. I placed a complain to them in the end. Getting nowhere.
  • springsandra
    Options
    Glad to see this appears to be a global problem. It was working yesterday, so I assume it'll be back up and connecting again shortly. I did find this online to try to "force" a sync and it also did not work. It did, however, give me the equivalent in "extra" calories from the walking I did today equivalent to what I usually get from the sync'd steps. http://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/1427466-what-if-data-doesn-t-appear-to-be-syncing-from-fitbit-to-myfitnesspal-
  • Deb23455
    Deb23455 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Mine has been working well for 8 months. Today, this evening actually is the first time it has completely stopped syncing with MFP. Hope they fix it!
  • springsandra
    Options
    Moments after I posted, I went to enter a before-bed snack (I know, I know) and it was working again! Hope everyone else's is too! I don't know if the force-sync fix I posted is what did it or not (I manually deleted the extra exercise).
  • CrtnyRene35
    CrtnyRene35 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I wish mine would start working again!!! This has helped me lose 33lbs thus far and today has just had me all frustrated and frazzled over it not syncing :(
  • noddyca
    noddyca Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am so glad it isn't just me having problems. Wondering if I should log an issue with them or not...?
  • Chezzie84
    Chezzie84 Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    I tried to sync again this morning and its still not working
  • Michelledownunder
    Michelledownunder Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    :( Still not syncing, now 24 hours with no feed back. I suppose I should be reassured that I'm not the only one and assume that it will be sorted soon
  • springsandra
    Options
    Mine is working today now. Did you try the "force sync" fix I posted above?
  • noddyca
    noddyca Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I tried the "force sync" as you suggested SpringSandra and that went through but it's still not showing my workout yesterday in my Fitbit app and is not registering my steps on MFP